PDA

View Full Version : The NJ AO DAY Picture and Story Thread!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Automaggin2
08-02-2003, 04:52 AM
NJ AO DAY III!

I'll post pictures ASAP when i get back!

Automaggin2
08-02-2003, 08:46 PM
OK pics time

Automaggin2
08-02-2003, 08:49 PM
OK, the pics arnt that great, because i brought my really really crappy digicam in fear that my good one would get messed up.

Here is FreshmanBob doing his job.

Automaggin2
08-02-2003, 08:51 PM
This is the Canadian Superman battling the Mag man. O yea, thats fists head thats in the way

Automaggin2
08-02-2003, 08:52 PM
Spraying Mango just standing around

Automaggin2
08-02-2003, 08:53 PM
BlazingAce!

Automaggin2
08-02-2003, 08:54 PM
Dayspring (?) lookin skeavey

Automaggin2
08-02-2003, 08:55 PM
tatoboy

Automaggin2
08-02-2003, 08:56 PM
night Hawk...my team mate for the event and a very good player

Automaggin2
08-02-2003, 08:59 PM
Overall the day was good. Hot and humid with muddy fields :)

Tournament ran smoothly. Thanks Freshmanbob and black cell :)

Some debate over Deadcell reffing there own games and some other issues with Deadcell i wont get into.

Rec games were fun, especially the last one when i saw AGDjon laying down down in a buddle of mud, sharing it with a baby snapper turtle

ICOM
08-02-2003, 09:23 PM
Team undefined here. I couldnt ask for a better day...well besides the mud that i almost losted a shoe in while running. It went very smooth, met cool people. The tourny was a success. Can't wait for more pics to come.

Automaggin2
08-02-2003, 09:32 PM
Undefined. We went 97 and out on our fist game we played us, then the second time it was the complete opposite.

Mods, stickey?

CasingBill
08-02-2003, 09:39 PM
Automaggin.... good pics. I'm not sure I met you. Probably saw you. Got to meet some good people from the board.

BTW.... Tunaman is the man! He hooked me up bigtime. I definately owe him.

Also...its official. I've got Wang!

Glad I didn't take the bike. It poured on the way home.

ICOM
08-02-2003, 09:40 PM
Yea,We tied some team forgot name, and had to play and win to make finals. You see those last games when we were going for 3rd. Against clares team. Had to play two games heh.

08-02-2003, 09:42 PM
Had to play two games heh.

Because of my boistrousness.

Also my dad accidently packed someone elses Eggo II in my bag. I think it was the guys from American Paintball's loader but I am not sure. Plz get in touch so i can send it back.

1stdeadeye
08-02-2003, 10:00 PM
Colin:
Guy you didn't know was Blazing Ace!

Take that picture down or I'll mangle you!!!!

Dude, Where is my Revi? Did you pack it up with your gear? No big thing, I'll get it from you later. Cleaning my gear. I couldn't find it. Damage it and I'll kill you. That is a pre-BE Revy!!!!!

Tired!! Will post more and pics tomorrow!

Stotic
08-02-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by 845

Because of my boistrousness.

Also my dad accidently packed someone elses Eggo II in my bag. I think it was the guys from American Paintball's loader but I am not sure. Plz get in touch so i can send it back.
Is it clear?

Automaggin2
08-02-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Dude, Where is my Revi? Did you pack it up with your gear? No big thing, I'll get it from you later. Cleaning my gear. I couldn't find it. Damage it and I'll kill you. That is a pre-BE Revy!!!!!

Yea, i got it. Forgot to give it to you, oops.

Pre-BE. haha, thats why it didnt break on me! I have a bajillion broken revvy parts layin around my house.

Tobe2be
08-02-2003, 10:43 PM
WEll i have to start off with THANK YOU ALL. now the individual people that helped me get throught the day (i had 7 guests)

Misfit:That kid loved that cover and he said it shot like a dream he was in the tourny with me and he ripped it for a newb

Wc Keep: Thanks for all the equipment you lent my guest i really appreciated. They all had a blast and want to come to next years meet. thanks again. even thought the nice hooked Cocker wasnt working.

Tuna: YOU ARE THE MAN. by far the coolest guy on this world. i was expecting a a rude nose up his behind guy and what i found was the coolest guy on earth. anyways this guy hooked me up and made my day worth while.*STORY* well after i set up all my guest with guns borrowed from WC and misfit and some of my own, WC gives me this really nice cocker that i thought would shoot like a dream. Of Course we all know about Cockers..... anyways the cocker wasnt firing above 150 fps so Wc decides to give me his gun. as im walking down to the Blackcell booth Tuna hands me this chromed out mag w/. a purple ule body and a sfl emag valve and tells me go have fun. i was like Oh My God are you sure you want to hand this to me. he was like go ahead just be careful there is no level ten. i went through almost 2 boxs of paint w/o a single break. On top of this about 1/2 before he hands me this gun he serviced all my guns and hooked them up really lovely. TUNA THANKS AGAIN I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Well i have a quick question how many Aoers does it take to realize that that broken cocker only had the valve but on upside down. three that agrre that the velocity it too low (duh)another 10 that said why are you shooting a autochopper at a AO meet. 4 that are telling me just use a 1/8 allen key to boost up your reg.(isnt that in a mag) 1 smart one that tells everyone hey check that bolt it might be backwards. 19 that tell that kid shut up you dont know anything bout paintball you newb. 3 that the 19 check the bolt. 1 to realize that the bolt is backward. And the genious of our group that tested the marker by shooting his feet ;)

Thanks again i appreciate all the guys that helped me out you made my day a blast as well as my guests.

WE NEED MORE PICS

Stotic
08-02-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Tobe2be
WE NEED MORE PICS
Hold your ponies! When I left they were drinking so I don't think photo posts were on their mind. For all we know they could of walked mindlessly into the lake chasing after a giant frog waving to them that doesn't exist. Alcohol stimulates giant frog sightings near lakes.

GatoLoco
08-02-2003, 10:54 PM
Though I did not attend, I will say that the one time i met Tunaman at rexplex, he was an awesome guy. I was asking questions about his black (e? x? i dont remember) and he said something along the lines of "here, see for yourself," so yes, Tunaman, is THE man.

Load SM5
08-03-2003, 12:12 AM
Whew, thanks for the 12am phone call guys. It was just like being there without all that pesky jager vomit.:D

Miscue
08-03-2003, 12:18 AM
Haha, 10PM call for me. Man, I wish I was there! People getting blasted w/o me!

Army
08-03-2003, 12:33 AM
I'm getting the phone call right now!

Mango
08-03-2003, 02:58 AM
Capt. Canuk stopped by to discuss paintball saftey with the AO community!

Mango
08-03-2003, 02:59 AM
:p Capt. Canuk always has time for his adoring fans! But, it seems he forgot money to buy paint!

Mango
08-03-2003, 02:59 AM
ut oh! Time to go to the bank! UP UP AND AWAY!!!

Mango
08-03-2003, 03:04 AM
Thordic prefers ramming his head into his goggles with the assistance of gravity. His Australian friend is puzzeled. :D

Mango
08-03-2003, 03:05 AM
Cool pic of AO members! :cool:

Mango
08-03-2003, 03:08 AM
Team AFTICA for this NJ AO Day! We took second place overall and won V Force Shields! Thanks Mel!!

Me, Oldsoldier and Creative_Mayhem! It was an honor to get to play side by side with you guys and I can't wait till we can do it again soon! :D

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 06:34 AM
You want some pics? You got them!

Colin TAKE MINE OFF NOW!:mad:

Freshman Bob and RPM07:

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 06:37 AM
More:

NTN discussing how great the University of Maryland is and how much Ohio State sucks!:p

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 06:39 AM
Nitehawk and his cow jersey!:D

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 06:41 AM
Shag trying to bunker me, but I knocked his hopper off first!;) Psychoballer seems unimpressed. :p

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 06:43 AM
AGDJon giving Freshman Bob some love!

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 06:45 AM
Old Soldier, Creative Mayhem, and Spraying Mango making the all important beer...er, soda run!:D

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 06:47 AM
Psychoballa, Govnamac, WC Keep, and Freshman Bob!

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 06:49 AM
BlazingAce and Dayspring showing their devil horns. Clare is not impressed.;)

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 06:51 AM
Those devil worshippers have seized Clare!:eek: ;)

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 06:54 AM
Pyshcoballa," No way man this little guy did not barrel tag me!"

;)

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 06:56 AM
Fists looks on at a display of white man dancing. It was brutal. ;) Sorry bro I forgot your name.:(

*Edit-Headcase actually took credit for these "sweet" moves! ;)

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 06:58 AM
With Pschoballa looking on, Tunaman does what else? He techs!;)

Tuna thanks for the C&C battery pack cover!!:D

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 07:00 AM
Automaggin2, the kid who stole my revi!:mad: :p

He is the kid I am going to mangle for posting that gag picture of me!

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 07:13 AM
Potatoboy!

Great talking with you and thanks for flashing my X-Mag!!

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 07:16 AM
TNS2k2,

Nice to meet you, now get out of my country, eh?;)

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 07:19 AM
Fists: I do not dance like a goof!:p

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 07:22 AM
Riotz and Jedi.

and I am spent! I'll check back in later, yeah baby! *in Best Austin Powers voice*

CasingBill
08-03-2003, 07:36 AM
Tobe2be

YO....I have to agree about tuna. Definately not what I expected either. He helped me out big. I thought my mag was shooting good before. Not even close. Its insane now.
Tuna is the coolest.

You guys were taking video of the day. Why don't you upload it for all to see.:D

A big thanks to Govnamac also. Thanks for lending me the halo and beating the front pin out of my rail.

In general everyone there was super friendly and helpful.

NJPaint
08-03-2003, 08:48 AM
I'll post my pictures as soon as I wake up entirely, 1stdeadeye and Automaggin2, great games guys, had a blast with you guys.

Automaggin2
08-03-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by NJPaint
I'll post my pictures as soon as I wake up entirely, 1stdeadeye and Automaggin2, great games guys, had a blast with you guys.

haha yea, it was fun. My legs are killing me from that ground we were playin on. O maan....nothing better then sliding on rocks, sticks, and wood chips.

NJPaint
08-03-2003, 09:08 AM
Kids wondering why there is paint everywhere

NJPaint
08-03-2003, 09:08 AM
Now a few of the tourney field

the 50:

NJPaint
08-03-2003, 09:10 AM
Left to right

Automaggin2, Me :D, A5 Capo

NJPaint
08-03-2003, 09:12 AM
Automaggin2 and I taking on Clare and friends (got destroyed that game :()

08-03-2003, 09:21 AM
No it isnt a Halo or a Revi its an Eggo and it nots clear.:) I am still hurting from yesterday and today I have to go practice with my team for Philly PSP.

Tunaman
08-03-2003, 10:12 AM
Well. This was a great event. First and foremost, I would like to thank Tom and AGD for everything. Without AO, none of this would be a reality. I would also like to thank Team Black Cell and Mel from PBX the hard work put into this . Once again, I have had the opportunity to put some faces on the AO screen names and you guys are just great dudes...all of you. Also, a big thanks to Knight Breed Paintball for hosting this event, and to American Paintball for keeping us in great air fills all day long. Just a few thanks to to a few more...
Riotz...you da man
Mel...you also da man
Adam Shannon...da man
JonAGD...well you know bro ;)
845...good dude with a Fine Dad also...you should feel lucky kid
845's Dad...great to meet up with you again...a real pleasure. This sport needs more Dads like you.
Clare...great to see ya...thanks so much for coming out
Blackcell boys...what can I say?
Chris...woot!;)

Some interesting stats for the day...
Mags needing repair...not to many
Mags shooting fine all day...everyone of um
Chopped balls by Mags...none I saw
Chopped balls by other guns...plenty:D :D :D

rpm07
08-03-2003, 10:27 AM
I want to say Thanks everyone for comming I had a great time seeing everone again.
A real big thanks to TUNA every time I looked over at him he was fixing someons gun.
A big Thanks to TEAM DEADCELL for helping out
A big Thanks to Clare for comming out
Thank you AGD Jon it is always great to see you and THANKS for all the support you give TEAM BLACKCELL
And last but not Least all my team mates Thanks

SO EVERYONE KNOWS WITH OUT RIOTZ THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED. Thanks Jeff

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:38 AM
i've got tons of action pics but it may be tomorrow morning before you see them. (if you're lucky i'll get motivated and do them tonight.) i passed out after making myself dinner last night. today i have some family stuff to do. there's 76 action pictures to sort through, crop, and resize for viewing on AO. so this could take a while. ;)

Load SM5
08-03-2003, 10:38 AM
So....who has a hangover?:D

Tobe2be
08-03-2003, 11:30 AM
well to add on to what tuna said i was amazed that i didnt chop a ball in 2 cases w/o a level ten it was a great gun thanks again tuna

PsychoBaller
08-03-2003, 12:45 PM
Well..... its 2pm on Sunday.... just woke up. Fingers are still a bit numb. That turtle was cool... anyone know if Govna ended up taking it home or releasing it ?

Tater Flashed my SFL... I went blind for a bit.... I'll post more later.... food is calling my name and my memory is a bit hazy at the moment.

~da baller

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 12:50 PM
NJ Paint, it was a blast playing with you too. Props to A-5 Capo, Automaggin2, Nitehawk, and Shag for playing a very unselfish tournament. It was fun!

It was a blast meeting so many AO members for the first time. I regret not getting to meet all of you there.

I will be busy today assembling that battleship I keep in my backyard so I won't be on too much, eh Albinonewt? ;)

All in all, a great time. I think we should do these mpre then once a year though! At least two times. It is worth the 2 hour drive!

Thanks to Riotz, Dayspring, Freshman Bob, WC "I bunkered no one" Keep, Psychoballa, Blazing Ace, Tunaman, Govnamac, & AGDJon for welcoming all of us freaks up there and making us feel that we were welcome and belonged there!

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 12:53 PM
This is Adam Shannon. We had a very interesting conversation about a chicken!:eek: ;)

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 12:59 PM
Uhm maybe I shouldn't have watched Eight Legged Freaks before I got here. Is there something on my shoulder or I am just being paranoid!
~Da Balla ;)

dropkick1
08-03-2003, 02:57 PM
well i just finally got on the computer, but misfit and i got home to philly around 930 last night, after about a 2 hour drive and a stop for food, but it was a really awesome time, thanks to blackcell for putting this together, and for lorenzo being an idio, but what else is new? he did get some girls digits, but she has a bf, hahahah or so she says. but other than that, dman good paint prices and a damn good tie in general, and according to agdjon, i'm a celebrity, i guess so?, but i know everyone was jealous of my spy kids 3-d glasses, which i did try playing with over my goggles, but it was a little to dark with a tinted lense. also finally met magman007 and some other good people i can't remember, but always good to see mayhem and adam shannon and jon and blackcell,,but thats about it for now, we do have som incriminating pics of riotz and fists cuddling on the deflated airball field and the smae for wc keep and the guy i cna't remember his name, i think it was damonhaha, misfit will post em laters.

ken

Muzikman
08-03-2003, 03:47 PM
Hmm...and what do I do? Work all weekend:( Damnit!!!!!!

cphilip
08-03-2003, 04:24 PM
DANG IT!!! I MISSED MY PHONE CALL!!!!!

I went out to the in laws pool yesterday evening where we had a BBQ party last night and we left all the cell phones at home. Fatman and I was drowning our sorrows cause we missed NJ AO this year. I got in around 2 am but didn't even look at the phones at the time. Seems we have numerous missed calls and one incoherant message on the home machine... Well maybe I was in denial cause I couldn't come or something.

Looks like it was a great event again. I sure am sorry I could not make it up this year. Thanks for thinking of me and trying to call.

Clare
08-03-2003, 04:27 PM
Thanks to all those who helped organize the event and to Jeff for giving me a place to stay. I had an incredible time! It was a pleasure meeting you all. I just wish I could have had more of an opportunity to sit and talk with all of the AO'ers there. I also had a blast playing with our last minute team, 3 some. Joanne, Matty, and Nelson (ntn) rock!

Joanne, Matty, and me

Mango
08-03-2003, 06:10 PM
Oldsoldier and WcKeeps' back! :p

headkase
08-03-2003, 07:58 PM
thanx to everyone i met and got a chance to hang out with..
i had a $hit load of fun... i wish i could give a thanx to everyone i got a chance to meet but... way too many AO nick names to remember..

big thanx to the whole blackcell squad...you guys pulled it off.. congradulations guys!!! GOV(the)MAC thank you for letting me borrow your extra tank (it was for my girlfriend and i was her first time playing and she had a f'n blast) DAYSPRING again good looking out on the angel ball detents.. i owe you a shot!!!....kamakazies?? RIOTZ.. nice job man weather its a 100 people or 2000.. running a tourney is hard.. good job. TEAM3sum... matty good looking out on my burger! joanna.. lol... i gotta drink with you more often. claire.. first time hanging out with you.. defenitly mad cool.. hope dirty jersey was cool to you and all the ao'ers from out of state. SCOTTY ... thanx for helping with DEADCELL LITE THREE MAN......SEVERE GUYS KICK *** and to WCKEEP.. your an dumbass....thats why i like you.. i can relate.

again i started drinking right after the tourney was over and cant remember alot of ao names but OLDSOLDIER and NTN i remember you guys... i hope you guys had fun in jersey. and evreyone else i got to have a MIKES HARD LEMONADE WITH!

and to who ever took the picture of me doing the "white boy at the wedding dance" and posted it.. i owe ya one

thanx guys i had a f'n great day

damon aka headkase

oh yeah if i see freshmans *** from him mooning people it will be too soon...:D

1stdeadeye
08-03-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by headkase
and to who ever took the picture of me doing the "white boy at the wedding dance" and posted it.. i owe ya one

Your welcome. ;)

If the camera had worked right, I could have posted a really funny picture!:(

dropkick1
08-03-2003, 08:11 PM
damon, i have incriminating pictures of you laying on one of the airball stand-ups with lorenzo in lude positions,,,,,,hahaha

ken

headkase
08-03-2003, 08:14 PM
ok before those pics get on let me explain... we were trying to get the air out of the bunkers.... ughhh its no use those pics are just gonna look bad

AGDJon
08-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Here I am spending the night in a hotel room because of severe weather all over the eastern side as well as Chicago and in Pennsylvania. I will try to get those pics up as soon as I get back in the office (more than likely Tuesday, need to be at the airport by 4:00 the latest and the shuttle goes out every 30 minutes ugh...)

I will never forget everyone that Saturday night. Let's see...

Tato smashed
That is too much manlove
jager...*pukes*

help me out guys LOL

I had another awesome time. Mel, Riotz, Blackcell, and the PBX guys know how to run an event. Another huge success :)

.Need to sleep as I need to wake up in 6 hours to make my flight

Dayspring
08-03-2003, 09:08 PM
How about the fact that we called 4 moderators in ONE night?

Fave call of the night was to Load. We put Wang Hunter(Crikey!) on the phone, he does his impression and then flat out asks- "Who the F are you anyway?"

It was great all. I'm glad everyone had a great time. Next time, we'll order cooler weather.

Load SM5
08-03-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring

Fave call of the night was to Load. We put Wang Hunter(Crikey!) on the phone, he does his impression and then flat out asks- "Who the F are you anyway?"

Is that what he said? Could'nt understand a word.

JT2002
08-03-2003, 09:36 PM
Had a great time.
Got to say thanks to tuna, hes a great guy and got my emags lvl 10 working like nothing else. and then i go on the field and hear that good old clacking noise of high quality stainless steel while i shoot. :rolleyes: :D :D

man jon was giving a great deal on those xvalves, but didnt have the xtra money with me. still wanna gimme that deal jon?

So dayspring how did it feel to get shot by the tuna?... after everyone yelled at you for wanting to make the snake out of bounds. cmon learn to use that zoom button buddy! :rolleyes: ;) :D

Demon
08-03-2003, 09:46 PM
it's nice using my first post here to thank folks. a huge thank you to everyone who made this a great time (black cell, knightbreed, etc...). i really had a great time this year (i was at last year's AOD in aug.).

for those of you who don't recognise the name, i was the stud squad member playing modified stock in the tourny.

thanx again.

Dayspring
08-03-2003, 09:47 PM
Isn't the first time I've been shot. ;)

And Adam's camera is on manual in 24fps mode. Makes it "cinematic." :p

Tobe2be
08-03-2003, 09:57 PM
hey dayspring didnt you record the finals and some members. will ya be posting that video? i think i made a complete ASh of myself but hey i want to laugh.

JT2002
08-03-2003, 10:06 PM
oh yeah forgot u said that lol. gonna post up that vid for us?:D

Dayspring
08-03-2003, 10:06 PM
Yes and no. I did Semi's. Adam Shannon did Finals. I have the video though. I have to look at his camera and see if I can transfer the files to my PC for editing.

Tobe2be
08-03-2003, 10:08 PM
well as long as you put that idiot that was talking about no chops w/o a level ten b/c tunaman build it. i would be fine with it ;)

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:23 PM
ok here comes some action pics. there's a LOT of them. and this is by no means all of them. just the best. ;) i tried to catch every team off the break. if you're not there i'm sorry. i tried. as for the rest. only the best shots are going up since i don't want to eat up all of AO's server space and bandwidth. if you want me to check and see if i have a picture of you pm me with your email addy. also if you want these in full 1600x1200 pm me as well with your addy and the number picture you want. now let's get the ball rolling with some pictures off the break. :D
(also pm me if you know who's in some of the pictures where i only put a number :))

1. the threatening team threesome

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:30 PM
2. team undefined

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:30 PM

Stotic
08-03-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Demon
for those of you who don't recognise the name, i was the stud squad member playing modified stock in the tourny.

thanx again.
Are you the guy who got Matt from behind? That was a fun move.

It was a great day of paintball. I claim rights along with ICOM on being the first ones there! (not staying at cabins.)Setting up the field was fun and sorry about not getting your ultimate fort snake Freshy.
The Great American Paintball guys were great. The one guy Joe I think lent me his STO because my cocker was down. Great guy.
When you said you recorded the finals, does that include both games with us and 3some? That was a litte mishab. But it was a 1for1 from my opinion which would of called for another game anyway. Dayspring, there's two 5-man's this fall at arena. I'll get more info soon. Thanks Blackcell and AGD! ;)

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:32 PM
4. ?, madmatt151, tobe2be

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:33 PM
5. team i have no idea! ltr: 1stdeadeye, shag, and nitehawk

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:35 PM
6. team AFTICA

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:36 PM
7. New York Stud Squad ltr: Perfect Tommy, Ogre and Danz

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:40 PM
8. team threesome again but with ntn4502 replacing joanne. (i like the running poses. :D)

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:40 PM
9. Danz and Ogre of New York Stud Squad

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:42 PM
10. CreativeMayhem and SprayingMango

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:45 PM
11. Stotic and 845 of Undefined

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:46 PM
12. ICOM vs ? (looks like we also got a ref's butt in there :p)

FistS
08-03-2003, 10:47 PM
No deadcell?

bleh:)

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:47 PM
13. team tinkerbelle and the wo hops, left to right Thordic, Funkymunky56, and tns

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:50 PM
14. team undefined

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 10:51 PM
15. Stotic vs tobe2be at the far end

Mango
08-03-2003, 11:00 PM
Look at clare run!! MEEP MEEP!
:p :p

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=946082

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 11:01 PM
16. an awesome move by matty peeking out between the bunkers and tagging demon

Tobe2be
08-03-2003, 11:01 PM
in pic 4 thats tobe2be in the shorts and madmatt151 in the black w/ red gun as well as in pic 15 thats me trying to get a shot on the other side at the feild.and i have the honor of saying i shot one of the winning team member in the toe HA!!!!!

Dayspring
08-03-2003, 11:03 PM
I will partially take credit for that 50/flag station. The rest of it was Jedi's idea. Made for some interesting games. :D

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 11:03 PM
17. proving that turnaround is fairplay here's vendetta living up to his name outflanking matty and shooting him in the back. (i missed the actual shot. that's him turning around to get the flag.)

ICOM
08-03-2003, 11:07 PM
pic 11 is really 845 and Stotic from undefined not me(icom) but nice pics so far mantis

Cant believe what TK missed.

magman007
08-03-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by MantisMag

that would be team tinkerbelle and the wo hops, left to right Thordic, Funkymunky56, and Me

Stotic
08-03-2003, 11:10 PM
PM him the corrections so we don't pollute the thread with corrections.

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 11:15 PM
18. Officer Mango

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 11:15 PM

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 11:16 PM
21. nice slide ntn4502 :cool:

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 11:18 PM
22. mango bunkering ntn a little later. unfortunately clare doubletaps him in the head immediately afterward. :p

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 11:18 PM
and i'm spent. :o :D

Stotic
08-03-2003, 11:21 PM
Good pics! :)

madmatt151
08-03-2003, 11:22 PM
Great pictures, great time! Mucho thanks to the PBX guys for hosting a great day. I wish I could have stayed longer and gotten drunk with you all, espceially the late night phone calls, always a favorite thing to do when drunk. The day went very well and everyone was cool. I wich I knew someone was taking pictures of us off the break, I would have tried to hide my gut and look more professional ;) Hope to be at another AO day soon!

Mango
08-03-2003, 11:32 PM
22. it looks like mango has the advantage but with his catlike reflexes the guy shoots him for a double elimination

Actually he didnt shoot me. Clare shot me in the head twice after that. :p

MantisMag
08-03-2003, 11:35 PM
haha. wow. well then i guess clare is the one with the catlike reflexes. damn that was quick. considering you both got up at the same time i thought you must've gotten each other.

Stotic
08-03-2003, 11:42 PM
Anyone else see Clare take out all of Stud Squad (I think) by herself after each one by one tried bunkering her?

08-04-2003, 12:34 AM
Nice pics all the writing is crazy big in all the posts like i am in 800x600 for some reason.

I fixed the writing. I just wanted to compliment you guys on the fields. The ground sucked (in the beginning of the day) by the setup up of the fields was nice and I like the way the games played.

Yeah Icom helped me fix the text problem.

ICOM
08-04-2003, 12:42 AM
think i helped 845 fix the problem :)

Stotic
08-04-2003, 12:48 AM
i have the honor of saying i shot one of the winning team member in the toe HA!!!!! Your not talking about undefined are you? Because in pic 15 that was me (not ICOM) and I went around and got you and your teammate in the back and got 100 points that game. (Warning: Not Bragging:Not Bragging:Not Bragging)

MantisMag
08-04-2003, 12:56 AM
yeah the field was quite muddy. i almost lost my shoes several times running around the outside edges to get some of these shots.

ntn4502
08-04-2003, 01:16 AM
Well after catching up on some much needed sleep I suppose I better post, had a great time and Im so sorry I didnt get to say bye to everybody, but as most of you know, that night kinda got screwed up.
Thanks to,
BC, and all who helped set up the incredable event
KB, for picking me up, and droping me of at Thordics at 3 in the mo...heh
Deadcell for being the sandbaggers they are:D
Aftica, for taking second(we dont die, we multiply)
Mango, for bunkering me, which I see dint take long to get pics up of it...bah
mayhem, for paying him back for me, and making me a honorary canuck
tuna, for my new product;)
Joel, thanks a lot for hooking me up with the tickets
Automaggin, for being Bucks fan, and making those Miami fan feild owners pretty mad at us
clare, joanne, and matty, TEAM FOUR/THREESOME ROCKS!!!Thanks for being some cool people to hang out with, and making an awesome team(sorry for being the least playing team captian ever:D )
Riotz, for letting my crash at your uncles sweet house, and for giving Clare and I ride to the airport
And to New Jersey for being the home of the Sopranos
Whoever Im forgeting Im sorry, it was great to see the same old faces and always great meeting the new ones

*Aftica battle cry!!!*

MantisMag
08-04-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by ntn4502
Mango, for bunkering me, which I see dint take long to get pics up of it...bah

hey at least i got pics of you looking good too. :) you got the slide right before it. and i love the running poses on all of you off the break.

TNS2k2
08-04-2003, 05:43 AM
13. team tinkerbelle and the wo hops, left to right Thordic, Funkymunky56, and magman007

actually, that is thordic, funk, and me in the dye jersey :D p.s. i am sitting, in the bus station, its cold. i will post more when i am home.

Albinonewt
08-04-2003, 06:08 AM
I want to thank Black Cell for the great day. My buddies that came with me and I had a blast. This being only my second event to bump into the AO crew it was nice to meet some new folks and see some of the crew from IAO.

I want to thank WC Keep for returning everything in excellent working order, I was very happy to see that (not that I didn't think you would :))

Next time though would it be possible to not host NJ day in Africa? If Rommel had encountered that weather he would have never left Germany. I mean, a billion degrees with 10,000% humidity AND muddy fields? How is that even physically possible?

I have only one critique for the day, and that's that even in a friendly envirnment you really should be more stringent about having the people playing rev chrono. I think that without being pestered to chrono a lot of people simply forgot to and as a result there were a lot of hot guns out there. My wingman has such a welt on him from 15' that you'd think he got hit with a howitzer.

Oh, and my buddy Big Bob has a nasty welt on his back that looks like he got hit with a sledgehammer. That, I'm sad to say, was me shooting him from 2' away in the back during the break. Some kid decided to get ahead of me towards a bunker and actually shoved me alittle and I shot my buddy right in the back. Ouch.

Demon
08-04-2003, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Stotic

Are you the guy who got Matt from behind? That was a fun move.

nope, i was one of his team mates. i'm the one who matt tagged in the chest fromabout 1 foo taway at the flag station in that game.
:eek: OUCH!!!

Demon
08-04-2003, 07:36 AM
16. an awesome move by matty peeking out between the bunkers

I'm not sure if matt knew i was there (did you?) bu t i had no clue he was there... then again, when he first got there, he didn't know that i had already taken the flag earlier. que cera, cera (sp?).

Demon
08-04-2003, 07:43 AM
Anyone else see Clare take out all of Stud Squad (I think) by herself after each one by one tried bunkering her?

not just did i see it, but i got some friendly razzing in about it as well (after all, they are my teammates).:D actually, the last one was about to bunker her. the first two were crossing to new cover across the field when she tagged them. at dinner afterwards we were all able to laugh about it. :cool: then again, they did make it to the semi finals, so more power to them.

JEDI
08-04-2003, 08:07 AM
Not a single shot of the first place team? :(

ogre55
08-04-2003, 08:20 AM

Please don't remind me of that. That was not my proudest moment. The game is a 3 on 1 and the three get taken out by the one. GRRR. I mean, ok, she'se a pro, but still. ;) :D

Seriously though, mad props to Claire. I didn't know that fast shooting was until I had to play "snap and post" with her across field. Sheesh. Took both me and Danz out with the same stream of paint.

Anyway, too many thanks to mentions. Thanks to Black Cell for topping last years jamborie. Too all the teams who we played in the tourny, thank you for an awsome time.

And a big shout out to Tunaman. When no one else seemed to have the proper gear he was there.

Danz
08-04-2003, 08:36 AM
A great Day! Here are a few shots I took. (I hope Im doing this right)

Danz

NJPaint
08-04-2003, 08:43 AM
Mantis can I get pics 5 and 19 in their big forms? loht@d-e.org

Vendetta
08-04-2003, 08:58 AM
Please don't remind me of that. That was not my proudest moment. The game is a 3 on 1 and the three get taken out by the one. GRRR. I mean, ok, she'se a pro, but still.

I got her for you, to bad it was a few games later.:D

Took her and the rest of her team. That was me in pic 17 shooting Matt in the back. I missed though, I was going for the tattoo:D

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by JEDI
Not a single shot of the first place team? :(

not while the crack AO propaganda team is taking pics...lol. my most memorable incident at IAO was after we had 3 video cameras cover a game with the agd kids. they got spanked by the oh nos or some other really good team. after the game one of the other guys comes up and asks when the clips of him bunkering one of our guys would be online. my reply was "never, you won"

i took a couple hundred pics...including deadcell (i think they placed in the tourney...lol, once i get back in the swing of it i will start posting them.

oldsoldier
08-04-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by ogre55

Please don't remind me of that. That was not my proudest moment. The game is a 3 on 1 and the three get taken out by the one. GRRR. I mean, ok, she'se a pro, but still. ;) :D

Really? A pro huh? Wow, and I DENIED her a bunker move!!! Told you clare, I wouldnt let you hear the end of it! ;)

oldsoldier
08-04-2003, 09:32 AM
Oh, some pics:
mayhem and blazingace:

oldsoldier
08-04-2003, 09:33 AM
random shot, clare:

oldsoldier
08-04-2003, 09:34 AM
random shot, gathering:

oldsoldier
08-04-2003, 09:35 AM
Black Cell tent:

oldsoldier
08-04-2003, 09:36 AM
Us, in second: I was angry at the 12/19 year old ref...she was giving me flak :)

JEDI
08-04-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by adam shannon

not while the crack AO propaganda team is taking pics...lol. my most memorable incident at IAO was after we had 3 video cameras cover a game with the agd kids. they got spanked by the oh nos or some other really good team. after the game one of the other guys comes up and asks when the clips of him bunkering one of our guys would be online. my reply was "never, you won"

:( But we're all AOers. I dont get the connection. I should have peed on your tire while you were parked next to us. :D

oldsoldier
08-04-2003, 09:37 AM
Last one: we got V-Force Shields for second, not clare :)

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 09:38 AM
i know im just busting your chops. its a MAG MAG MAG MAG world.

JEDI
08-04-2003, 10:03 AM
I know. :D Thanks for bringing the camera along. Can't wait to see some of the footage.

Thordic
08-04-2003, 10:07 AM
Just as long as you got me snap-shooting Jedi out I'll be happy :)

Dayspring
08-04-2003, 10:11 AM
I've got the camera & the tape. I'm going to try and get it online this week. Real busy w/ work and trying to clear my schedule for reffing the NJ NPPL.

I know. :D Thanks for bringing the camera along. Can't wait to see some of the footage.

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:18 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:18 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:19 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:20 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:21 AM
5...a paintball field with a wet bar. when have you ever seen that! honestly folks this place was awesome. if your in jersey you gotta go sometime. the field was great, the cabins and bathrooms with showers were welcome, and the staff of the field and camp took care of us. knightbreed paintball and camp ocawasin deserve all the props and our support.

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:22 AM
6...look at that cocker totin' traitor!

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:22 AM
7...emmy, the official AO dog.

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:23 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:24 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:24 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:25 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:25 AM

Automaggin2
08-04-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by ntn4502
me up with the tickets
Automaggin, for being Bucks fan, and making those Miami fan feild owners pretty mad at us

haha yea.

Go bucks :D

I can't believe 1stdeadeye thinks Maryland is better then OSU and is in a better conference. Wait, didnt Big Ten win the most bowl titles last season? What was that? Wasnt ACC supposed to be the number 1 conference last year in football?

O-H

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:26 AM

Automaggin2
08-04-2003, 10:27 AM
Nice pics Adam. I want to see that video man!

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:27 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:28 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:29 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:30 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:31 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:31 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:33 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:40 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:41 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:42 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:43 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:44 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:45 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:46 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:46 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:47 AM
29...50 more to come later

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 10:50 AM
Can't wait to see some of the footage.

dayspring still has the camera and the tape. he may be able to get some mpegs up. i will be working on the aftica/blackcell battle cry from iao later today...that needs to go up at the blackcell forums.

JEDI
08-04-2003, 11:00 AM
Haha! Great pictures! Thanks man. I really appreciate it.

FreshmanBob
08-04-2003, 11:00 AM
I'm glad you guys had fun at MY little tourney :D

I never realized how much of a pain in the *** it is to organize one of those things. Thanks to everyone for playing, I'm glad we had as few problems as we did.

Oh, and if anyone wants some pics posted of my white buns, lemme know.

As sort of a.. memento :cool:

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 11:03 AM
30...the deadcell girls

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 11:03 AM
31...OUCH my @#$

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 11:04 AM
32...this is how AO showed love to american PB supply for bringing paint, a sup air field, and 4500 psi fills.

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 11:05 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 11:06 AM
34...sandy showing how she autographed daysprings back. that chick owned the snake and 5 guys that werent covering it that game!

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 11:06 AM

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 11:07 AM
36...Mel bent over backwards for AO to get this event off the ground. somebody has to say it...so I will. all you guys that pre-registered and no showed us really screwed him. there are alot of guys out there that need to show some love and buy something from PBX. Mel's not the kinda guy to gripe...but after all was said and done he didnt even break even on this deal.

JEDI
08-04-2003, 11:14 AM
30...the deadcell girls

Haha, yeah Jason... you're a girl!! :D

MantisMag
08-04-2003, 11:15 AM
jedi, i asked whoever pm'ed me. was that you? what color jerseys were you guys wearing? there's a lot of pictures. i may have missed yours. especially if you're wearing similar jerseys to someone else. i'll look again.

adam shannon
08-04-2003, 11:18 AM

Haha, yeah Jason... you're a girl!! :D

there was a dude in that pic? i didnt even notice him...lol.

MantisMag
08-04-2003, 11:37 AM
crap. i'm sorry dead cell. you guys must have had the unfortunate timing of playing while i was taking a water break. :( i don't have any pictures of you guys at all.

Automaggin2
08-04-2003, 12:00 PM
Adam, can you see if you have any pics of me. I'm the tall lanky kid in the orange raven havoc jersey and red/black cocker.

I want to get them printed

MantisMag
08-04-2003, 12:30 PM
am2 is that your team in pic 19? if so i've got some pics of you. also did you borrow an X one game? i've got some pics of a guy that looks the same but he's shooting an X.

Danz
08-04-2003, 12:35 PM
Feel the Love!

Danz

Danz
08-04-2003, 12:37 PM
Is it hot enough for ya?

Danz

Danz
08-04-2003, 12:39 PM
The future looks bright.

Danz.

Automaggin2
08-04-2003, 12:39 PM
am2 is that your team in pic 19? if so i've got some pics of you. also did you borrow an X one game? i've got some pics of a guy that looks the same but he's shooting an X.

Matis, that was my team on the rec games on the airball field.

I did use an X for a game I was the only person with an orange jersey there so you cant miss me. Part of the day i was wearing shorts the other parti was wearing jeans.

Vendetta
08-04-2003, 12:45 PM
Hi Danz, It was great playing with you guys. Hope to do it again soon.

Carlos.

MantisMag
08-04-2003, 12:47 PM
yeah i've definitely got a few shots of you am2. pm me your email and i'll send them to you.

Albinonewt
08-04-2003, 12:55 PM
36...Mel bent over backwards for AO to get this event off the ground. somebody has to say it...so I will. all you guys that pre-registered and no showed us really screwed him. there are alot of guys out there that need to show some love and buy something from PBX. Mel's not the kinda guy to gripe...but after all was said and done he didnt even break even on this deal.

Well, maybe we should do something to make it up to him.

I had a great event, and I'd certainly have no problem chipping in to compensate the man for helping to make the day great.

Demon
08-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Adam Shannon, MantisMag, 1stdeadeye, Automaggin2, SrpayingMango, and anyone else posting pictures from this event...

I want to ask permission to use your images on my team's site (www.studsquad.net). I have been pulling some of them onto my desktop (mostly of our team) ans wanted to make sure no one had a problem with them going up on the site.

Thanx for your response.

Demon of Stud Squad

Clare
08-04-2003, 01:00 PM
Told you clare, I wouldnt let you hear the end of it!

this is what? the 2,542nd time you tell that story? yeesh! :p I gave him a nice present in that same game,too. He's going to name his "bruise", Clare.

Here's a few pics on my cam of our team

Nelson (ntn)

Clare
08-04-2003, 01:02 PM
:)

Danz
08-04-2003, 01:02 PM
It was great playing with you too.

Perfect Tommy has your contact info and should be getting in touch with you very soon. We would really like you to join our little group, so warm up that S.I. Bushmaster. Please take a few minutes to check out our site and register in our forum. The link is www.studsquad.net. We will be posting a few more photos of the event there tonight. Here‘s one for you.

Danz

Clare
08-04-2003, 01:06 PM
nelson and Matty

Clare
08-04-2003, 01:09 PM
Joanne

Clare
08-04-2003, 01:11 PM
matty and me

Demon
08-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Danz
It was great playing with you too.

Perfect Tommy has your contact info and should be getting in touch with you very soon. We would really like you to join our little group, so warm up that S.I. Bushmaster. Please take a few minutes to check out our site and register in our forum. The link is www.sudsquad.net. We will be posting a few more photos of the event there tonight. Here‘s one for you.

Danz

what danz meant to say was "www.STUDsquad.net", not sudsquad.:eek:

MantisMag
08-04-2003, 01:15 PM
i believe you'll find that THIS is the bunker maneuver in question. :) clare's a little blurry cause she was running so damn fast.

digital
08-04-2003, 01:21 PM
:cool:

Automaggin2
08-04-2003, 01:22 PM
You know what? It sucked to play Capos team cause they were so short. They were standing up in a laydown bunker! Its so hard to hit them haha.

ICOM
08-04-2003, 01:31 PM
so many nice pics,cant believe i didnt bring my dig camera.

MantisMag
08-04-2003, 01:31 PM
haha yeah look at joanne. she's practically standing straight up.

JEDI
08-04-2003, 01:37 PM
jedi, i asked whoever pm'ed me. was that you? what color jerseys were you guys wearing? there's a lot of pictures. i may have missed yours. especially if you're wearing similar jerseys to someone else. i'll look again.
We had the red 2003 DYE jersies on. If you didnt get us, its no problem.

-Demon, I have no problem with you using our pictures.

Danz
08-04-2003, 01:40 PM
Too True!

Capo’s team were pracitally invisible! And if you stuck your head up to get a better look, they took it right off. Trust me I know. Well done Capo, Matt & Joanne. Nice meeting you.

Danz

MantisMag
08-04-2003, 01:40 PM
crap. i'm sorry dead cell. you guys must have had the unfortunate timing of playing while i was taking a water break. :( i don't have any pictures of you guys at all.
:( :(

Stotic
08-04-2003, 01:48 PM
Nice Gog!

NJPaint
08-04-2003, 02:24 PM
if anyone is interested... we were using 9 bounce paint :o (Severe Storm at least) I just tested the paint (so sue me, its pouring rain and I am stuck at home with no car)

NJPaint
08-04-2003, 02:33 PM
never mind, I opened a new case that I didn't touch saturday (to put into hard containers so its easier to use) and guess what? 12 bounce average :o, use 25 paintballs. No wonder I have so many bruises :D

Oh ya... the range was 3-20 :o

Clare
08-04-2003, 02:43 PM
Joanne and me

FreshmanBob
08-04-2003, 02:48 PM
Guys, if you feel bad for not showing up but were pre registered and want to chip in for mel, just shop at paintballistix.com (http://www.paintballistix.com) and spend however much you want.

CasingBill
08-04-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by NJPaint
never mind, I opened a new case that I didn't touch saturday (to put into hard containers so its easier to use) and guess what? 12 bounce average :o, use 25 paintballs. No wonder I have so many bruises :D

Oh ya... the range was 3-20 :o

Dude, the problem is always the same. They want to keep the price on paint down low to keep people playing. The problem is that "you get what you pay for". I would rather pay more for good paint. It was a good price though, even for SEVERE at a field.

NJPaint
08-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Hey, I'm not complaining, I'm not on the recieving end of the 2400 rnds I have left... I'm just afraid to use it at BYOP fields because I don't want to hurt the kids =/

Automaggin2
08-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Yea, i wanst to happy with that storm. But atleast it was cheap. I dont even know how many times i got shot and didnt break. One even bounced off my Invision :eek: .

CasingBill
08-04-2003, 03:04 PM
I had one bounce off my shoulder....and I don't even have any fat there!:p

Automaggin...I forgot to bring your tea.:p

Automaggin2
08-04-2003, 03:12 PM
haha. Are you going to Shatnerball? We can pull a Winston churchill and have a Tea party/picnic in the middle of the game!

wyn1370
08-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
Joanne and me
holly snikies, you found someone shorter than you

Vendetta
08-04-2003, 03:51 PM
Capo’s team were pracitally invisible!

You had to shoot real low to get them.

Just kidding:)

I still don't understand how I shot Joanne :confused:

Demon
08-04-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by CasingBill
I had one bounce off my shoulder....and I don't even have any fat there!:p

i had 3 bounce off my chest that were put onto me from about 1-1/2 feet. it bruised, but i would have thought that at least one would break.

Demon
08-04-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Vendetta

You had to shoot real low to get them.

Just kidding:)

I still don't understand how I shot Joanne :confused:

i'm not complainging. i pulled the flag that game, but it was you who won it for us. :cool: :D :) :D :cool:

Automaggin2
08-04-2003, 04:06 PM
I was getting so frustrated with Clares team i was about to pull a Jeremy Salm! :D

Clare
08-04-2003, 04:08 PM
Don't hate us cause we're short! :p

Vendetta
08-04-2003, 04:13 PM
I was getting so frustrated with Clares team i was about to pull a Jeremy Salm!

Are you sure you didn't, that would explain it!

That Ohio State is so full of cheaters ;)

NJPaint
08-04-2003, 04:28 PM
http://jaih.optus.nu/img.php/123452.jpg

(edit credit: A5 Capo)

Automaggin2
08-04-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Vendetta

That Ohio State is so full of cheaters ;)

Go Die :)

Tobe2be
08-04-2003, 04:55 PM
hey thats not fair i didnt get to play against clare i thought that would have been cool.hey stotic that was a grate move you just cought me as i was reloading it was a great move but i wasnt talking bout you. it was the guy with the triger like headband.

TNS2k2
08-04-2003, 05:52 PM
WEll i have to start off with THANK YOU ALL. now the individual people that helped me get throught the day (i had 7 guests)

Misfit:That kid loved that cover and he said it shot like a dream he was in the tourny with me and he ripped it for a newb

Wc Keep: Thanks for all the equipment you lent my guest i really appreciated. They all had a blast and want to come to next years meet. thanks again. even thought the nice hooked Cocker wasnt working.

Tuna: YOU ARE THE MAN. by far the coolest guy on this world. i was expecting a a rude nose up his behind guy and what i found was the coolest guy on earth. anyways this guy hooked me up and made my day worth while.*STORY* well after i set up all my guest with guns borrowed from WC and misfit and some of my own, WC gives me this really nice cocker that i thought would shoot like a dream. Of Course we all know about Cockers..... anyways the cocker wasnt firing above 150 fps so Wc decides to give me his gun. as im walking down to the Blackcell booth Tuna hands me this chromed out mag w/. a purple ule body and a sfl emag valve and tells me go have fun. i was like Oh My God are you sure you want to hand this to me. he was like go ahead just be careful there is no level ten. i went through almost 2 boxs of paint w/o a single break. On top of this about 1/2 before he hands me this gun he serviced all my guns and hooked them up really lovely. TUNA THANKS AGAIN I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Well i have a quick question how many Aoers does it take to realize that that broken cocker only had the valve but on upside down. three that agrre that the velocity it too low (duh)another 10 that said why are you shooting a autochopper at a AO meet. 4 that are telling me just use a 1/8 allen key to boost up your reg.(isnt that in a mag) 1 smart one that tells everyone hey check that bolt it might be backwards. 19 that tell that kid shut up you dont know anything bout paintball you newb. 3 that the 19 check the bolt. 1 to realize that the bolt is backward. And the genious of our group that tested the marker by shooting his feet ;)

Thanks again i appreciate all the guys that helped me out you made my day a blast as well as my guests.

WE NEED MORE PICS

That was me that said bolt was upside down. stupid funkmunky...:p ;)

see, you should listen to Canadians.

Tobe2be
08-04-2003, 05:56 PM
ummmmm sorry kid but your canadian and no one listen to ya. anyways yea it waw more funny when Lorenzo smart behind shot himself in the toe. lol

CasingBill
08-04-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
haha. Are you going to Shatnerball? We can pull a Winston churchill and have a Tea party/picnic in the middle of the game!

I think we should wear tophats and walk around with a cane also.:p

At one point I was standing right next to you on saturday, not knowing it was you. I now realize it seeing the pics.
Same with deadeye.

I was thinking of going to shatnerball, but need some friends to go with. My friends will barely play paintball in the backyard let alone go to a field.(need new friends) It was a little strange going by myself on Saturday but it was still good.:)

Perfect Tommy
08-04-2003, 06:44 PM

You're giving us too much credit. Danz tried to make a move to the left to flank her with Ogre coming up to support him and she caught both of them with the same rope of paint. After seing that, I was still dumb enough to try to bunker her. THAT was an education...

Perfect Tommy
08-04-2003, 06:45 PM
Look Jon, I’m posting! It’s only been 10 months or so……

I’d just like to say thanks to Mel and Blackcell, it was a great event. I’d forgotten just how much fun AO events are. We all had a great time, and it was great to get in on a little friendly competition – with the emphasis on friendly.

Perfect Tommy
Captain, New York Stud Squad

TNS2k2
08-04-2003, 06:55 PM
Okay i just got home, 30 hours back this time, instead of the 31 it was while getting there. I have a list of thanks, and if you arnt mentioned, it may be because i am a little sleep deprived, and Canadian. :D. This was so worth it, and i will be looking forward to many AO meets after this one. It was definatly hot, and humid.

Thanks goes to..

Funkmunky56 - you rule, thanks for picking me up. "lets walk to the booth, and get the chairs"

Potatoboy - OMG, i dont know where to start, "looks like im gonna have to jump" and, "tato smashed!" you are awesome.

Creative_Mayhem - thanks for the early morning ride, and the house to momentarily crash at, oh and for also being Canadian and taking some heat.

oldsoldier - Nice to finally meet ya. "walk me to my car" try to have fun in cuba.

1stDeadEye - i got out of the country, now der, eh? you whacky banker.

Fists - thanks for being short. now make me a burger. :D

AGDJon - you are definatly cool. i will work for AGD anytime. "tater will love this totally cool, water dropping action!" hahaha

Tunaman - Nice to finally meet you, you are by far awesome as well.

PsychoBaller - get rid of that SFL heh. you are by far super fast on that trigger. im glad it works now. DONT TAKE IT APART!

Albinonewt - hahaha you are mad funny. "trust me, i was a cop" OMG, that will never be forgotten.

ntn4502 - Thanks for letting me use the SFL all day, it is totally awesome, and your new Hybrid is too.

SprayingMango - Thanks for the ride to the field, it was awesome to meet you. that war cry ruled! next time, stick around a little longer.

Thordic - you are an awesome host, thanks for the floor space, the Wo Hop and NYC tour. "hello operator, dont mind me i am just taking a leak" haha. oh and i wont forget what is "way cool"

KaiserBob - Thanks for the tackle, and for the impressive show with Tater.

Hunter_Wang - when you arrive, you are the coolest aussie. crikey!

Dayspring - you are cool, nice to finally meet you, it doesnt look that purple, sorry we didnt chat long.

Adam_Shannon - you crack me up. thats all.

Capo - nice to see you again, you are a blast.

magman007 - nice to finally meet you too, treat that woman well, she is a find.

bofh and wifey - you both rule, thanks for paying my cabin bill.

Thanks to Knights Breed paintball for the awesome field, thanks to Riotz for the hard work and dedication. if i missed anyone, im sorry, i really only mentioned the people that i had a conversation with. :( if i had a conversation with you, or you helped me, or i helped you and i didnt mention you, im sorry... i will if you correct me.

Thanks,
TNS2k2 aka Casey Falls

Tobe2be
08-04-2003, 07:00 PM
damn canadians. hey you were good to tell eveyone messing with that cocker that it was upside down but your still canadian and no one believed you.;)lol your a cool kid. hope to see you at next years meet.

circus5
08-04-2003, 09:42 PM
what a blast

madmatt151
08-04-2003, 10:31 PM
I know this may sound weird, but I had so much fun and there are enough of us, we NYers should throw a AONY day. Just because I would like to see everyone again and take the burden off of the black cell and dead cell guys. Does any of the other NYers agreee or am I just talking out of my "you know what"! UNfortuantely we woudl have to have it at one of the Cousins fields.. oh wait the Arena. Is that an official AO day? Yeah, I;m tired.

JT2002
08-04-2003, 10:39 PM
actually they did do one last year during the fall at arena. hopefully they will do another one this year, and i will deff get involved in it. its better do it at arena than cousins, better prices, supposedly bigger fields, and what else... their rentals are MAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for that they just became the #1 ao rated field in ny, lol.:D

Dayspring
08-04-2003, 10:42 PM
If somebody is willing to host them, I have at least ONE video done. The rest are still being worked on.

JT2002
08-04-2003, 10:57 PM
which video? wouldnt happen to be the one of the rec game where tuna shot u in the leg would it?:rolleyes: :D

Dayspring
08-04-2003, 10:59 PM
I have that one filmed, yes. Is it done? No. And no, there is no video of him shooting me.

And there will be LOTS of video when I'm done.