PDA

View Full Version : ...Wow...Not bad...Not bad at all!

hobbesTZ
03-04-2004, 03:30 PM
Just today I recieved my Minimag. It's completely base, with the single trigger frame. This is my first non-RT 'mag since back when I first started playing, and I wasn't expecting much.

However, it didn't take long for me to wonder why 'mags get the rep. they do, because it was actually very nice, much nicer than I remembered. Even with the stock 8" barrel and paint that was a bit too small, the accuracy wasn't all that lacking. Heck, even having the hopper sticking out at the side wasn't annoying at all.

I double fed once, but I'm not sure what that was all about. My revvy wasn't on at the time, but that shouldn't matter.

It makes for a nice back-up to my Impy, though I have been considering picking up a Logic frame too since they look soooooo good. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised, as it is an AGD marker after all :D

Creative Mayhem
03-04-2004, 03:56 PM
Nothing wrong with mini's... Heck my mini is still going, and i got it 11 yrs ago!

http://www.teamviolator.com/Mayhem/warpedPPE.jpg

f3rr3+
03-04-2004, 04:44 PM
yeah i wanna get myself a minimag

... bah i need a job :rolleyes: ...

Big Head
03-04-2004, 05:23 PM
I have 4 AGD guns, dating back all the way to 96. All still work, and the newest RT PRO ULE is just plain bad arse!!

hitech
03-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by hobbesTZ

I double fed once, but I'm not sure what that was all about. My revvy wasn't on at the time, but that shouldn't matter.

Congratulations on your new marker. Second, make sure to use the "new" plastic nubbins and that shouldn't be a problem. :D

hobbesTZ
03-04-2004, 08:50 PM
It does have the plastic nubbin :(

barberjohn
03-04-2004, 09:08 PM
maybe you should try getting some new ones. oh, and see if doc nickel can conjure up one of those barrel adapters, just instead of cocker threaded, get impulse threaded, so u can use your impulse barrels with it. im not sure how long it will take, since it is doc and all, but why not just give it a try.:D