PDA

View Full Version : Is AO a catchy trend?

Dubstar112
03-04-2004, 04:14 PM
I was just wondering. I know there is an amount of people who are dearly interested in the future of AGD(including me) but what really brings us all on AO? What is the uniting factor? Does anyone think that these uniting factors need revision? I can see some problems currently. Can you?

As of late I have noticed a ton of "AGD look at this thread" posts, and Im beginning to see a problem. An obsession . . . to feel included . . . ? I think some should take a few deep breaths.

Any comments? Suggestions? How about "A new order". Remember "das unter mag revolution"? What happened to that?

Am I going crazy?

HoppysMag
03-04-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Dubstar112

Am I going crazy?

lol joining requirement there;)

gamarada717
03-04-2004, 04:37 PM
Are you saying that we need to talk about our relationship more often?

bleachit
03-04-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Dubstar112

Any comments? Suggestions? How about "A new order". Remember "das unter mag revolution"? What happened to that?

Am I going crazy?

its underground, where it is supposed to be. as far as everything else, I agree. lots of look at me stuff.

Dubstar112
03-04-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by gamarada717
Are you saying that we need to talk about our relationship more often?

If thats how you need to understand it, then yes.

Underground? Well, what exactly is this underground revolution doing now??

FooTemps
03-04-2004, 07:22 PM
chuff chuff man... chuff chuff

But anyway, AO has always had a varying flux of users ever since I joined. They usually come in waves and do that usual "omg-hey-look at this-i don't know how to search-this is the billionth thread on the same topic" gig. If it hasn't already driven you nuts (like me), then I applaud you.

xmetal2001
03-04-2004, 09:00 PM
Its a forum with a relative amount of class that informs me about paintball.

Thats Why.

Crimson_Turkey
03-04-2004, 09:48 PM
it's so bloody under ground that some of the earlier members though it was dead. I'm just still going around with chuff chuff under my name and I think im the only one left.

FooTemps
03-04-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Crimson_Turkey
it's so bloody under ground that some of the earlier members though it was dead. I'm just still going around with chuff chuff under my name and I think im the only one left.

Dude, DUR is so underground that the creator of it thinks it's dead. lol

Chojin Man
03-04-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps

Dude, DUR is so underground that the creator of it thinks it's dead. lol

haha then what good is it doing if its so underground that no one knows about it or sees the effects of it?