PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe or Z-Grip... ARG!!

OldSchoolMag
09-23-2001, 01:49 PM
Okay, AO'ers:
there comes a question posted on an internet forum in which everyone must answer for the future of all people of mankind. Unfortunatly, this isn't even CLOSE to being that post, so keep looking. However, if you want to help me on a decision that will effect my gun and those who I will mark with it, keep reading.

I'm about to run into some cash (or it will run into me, either way, I still have some) and for my RT Pro, I'm either going to go Z-Grip or Intelliframe. My friend has one he'll sell for about the same price as the Intelli, brand new, sealed, etc. I don't really care about buying the product and saving it, then selling it for 3x the amount, or even just turning around and selling it that day - I'm in here for the product, not the cash people. So... what would YOU do? Personal preference is REQUIRED. Thanks to all who will help:)

PyRo
09-23-2001, 02:11 PM
Umm z-grip, but he is selling it for $120? I think that is too much :)

OldSchoolMag
09-23-2001, 02:18 PM
Well I heard they don't make 'em anymore.
Hence... the price.

Rrok
09-23-2001, 02:35 PM
I have had my Z-grip for about 2 weeks now. I bought it off of the Jax Warriors captain via Diablo Direct, and I love it. I've shot quite a few mags, and those that have the z-grip are the most appealing to me. It balances my gun perfectly (I run a 68cu flatline with the stock drop forward.) and I can achieve a phenomenal rate of fire with it (At least I think so,7-8bps stock valve.) It has helped my snap shooting a lot and I am convinced it is the best aftermarket grip you can buy for the automag. (Keep in mind I have never used an intelli.) Here's a review if you would like to learn more:

http://www.magcentral.org/pages/reviewzgrip.html

I hope I helped,

Rrok

Prezents
09-23-2001, 03:14 PM
Another thing that you should look at is, with your rate of fire getting faster, will your hopper keep up????
will you out shoot your hopper????
If this is not happening now go with the Z
If you are starting to out shoot your hopper I would go with the IFrame.
Reason: with the IFrame you can also upgrade to the Warp Feed System and will be able to add the electronics to it.

Just my 2cents
Prezentshttp://www.mauisun.org/ubb/smilies/cwm9.gif

Xzion
09-23-2001, 06:16 PM
I say Z-Grip all the way, I love mine, its just so comfy, and spiffy.... not to mention works very well.... I don't think it will be easy for me to revert back to a standard grip frame....

SIGSays
09-23-2001, 06:19 PM
i got a intelliframe i hear the zgrips are 100 at actionvillage.com, i got the intelli cuz of the blade

cphilip
09-23-2001, 07:17 PM
Oh my!!!! this is such a delema is it not?!?!

I dunno what to tell you. Just got a Z grip...Nice. Don't have a Intelli yet (TOM? :() but this is surely a tough question. I realy am stumped as to what to tell you...Uhhhh get both? :)

MajorDamage
09-23-2001, 07:24 PM
Z-Grip! But I got mine for $80 slightly used online, they usually go for like $90-$100 new. The z-grip is GREAT! You pretty much need an offset tank for it to be comfy tho.

ENDO!

Jonneh
09-24-2001, 02:13 AM
Z-Grip, because it is so hilariously gimmicky and cool. It will also scare Rec ballers into thinking your gun is broken.

Oh, and everyone else says Z grip as well, THE DECSISION IS CLEAR!

Xzion
09-24-2001, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by: MajorDamage
The z-grip is GREAT! You pretty much need an offset tank for it to be comfy tho.

Thats not 100% true, I dont have my tank offset on my Z-Grip, and I think its quite comfy, actually, more comfy than with the tank offset, I use the tank to support and steady my wrist, where as if it were ofsett, would make that more difficult, I guess its all a matter of prefrence.

skipdogg
09-24-2001, 08:48 AM
Z- Grip

Puckz
09-24-2001, 04:31 PM
I have both, I use the intelli...