PDA

View Full Version : Paintballing Musloms Convicted!

1stdeadeye
03-04-2004, 06:49 PM
Well the group of Muslim's who balled in the woods of Virginia were convicted! They mention Paintball many times as a form of war training!

Link to story!! (http://www.comcast.net/News/DOMESTIC//XML/1110_AP_Online_Regional___National__US_/8c273ffa-1008-4c32-929a-8c898c702eda.html)

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
03-04-2004, 06:51 PM
Seems like a whole lot of BS to me.

Crimson_Turkey
03-04-2004, 06:55 PM
OH MY GOD! The people on the 9-11 planes were musilms, therfor all muslims want to kill us all. AHHHHHH!!

AcemanPB
03-04-2004, 06:56 PM
Just when you think you've seen it all :rolleyes:

1stdeadeye
03-04-2004, 07:16 PM
I wonder if they used Paint grenades in their drills too?:eek:

Don't get me wrong, these were bad guys. One actually trained in Afghanistan with Al Queda, but paintball as a way of training for war in the woods? What were these guys gonna do, invade the suburbs?:confused:

bokraham
03-04-2004, 07:19 PM
well that's how the army sometimes trains.

but yeah. a whole lot of BS

Automaggin2
03-04-2004, 07:30 PM
Yea, cause you can dodge a bullet just like a paintball.

Odder
03-04-2004, 07:34 PM
If I can only link this guys to Smartparts, hmmm......:cool:

Lord_Whoopass
03-04-2004, 07:42 PM
Convince the government that they were using Smart parts guns and say that Smart parts is part of the conspiricy... :D ;)

barberjohn
03-04-2004, 07:48 PM
i mean, how could they link these games to stuff against the US, unless they had concrete evidence and witnesses that say these people were, in fact, conspiring for a full out attack. this is really sad, either that or this reporter sucks.

TeamNausea
03-04-2004, 08:10 PM
Crimson_Turkey OH MY GOD! The people on the 9-11 planes were musilms, therfor all muslims want to kill us all. AHHHHHH!!

Wow, loser you are a very stereotypical person. I happen to know a several muslims who want nothing more then to let their kids have a good life. It's morons like you that give them a hard time doing just that. I'm willing to bet that he could slaughter you in paintball anyday. You may think that what you said was just a stupid *funny* thing to say but really it just shows how immature you really are.

Chipper
03-04-2004, 08:12 PM
OLD OLD OLD

I postest this a couple weeks ago, and everyone said the same stuff as now. That article is better though.

barberjohn
03-04-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by TeamNausea

Wow, loser you are a very stereotypical person. I happen to know a several muslims who want nothing more then to let their kids have a good life. It's morons like you that give them a hard time doing just that. I'm willing to bet that he could slaughter you in paintball anyday. You may think that what you said was just a stupid *funny* thing to say but really it just shows how immature you really are.
he was being sarcastic:rolleyes: .

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
03-04-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by TeamNausea

You really need to invest in some sort of sarcasm detection.

TeamNausea
03-04-2004, 08:22 PM
dont really care there are plenty of people out there that werent being sarcastic. a few people probably even read that and chuckled so lash out i did

Crimson_Turkey
03-04-2004, 08:56 PM
Ok, ok, I will edit the post with html style sarcasm tags.

WHn you say there are plenty of people there that were not being sarcastic, are telling me there is a large council of people in my head, some of whome are racist idiots?

TeamNausea
03-04-2004, 10:00 PM
lol nice tags racist remarks just annoy me to the point of no return.sarcastic or not

1stdeadeye
03-05-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Chipper
OLD OLD OLD

I postest this a couple weeks ago, and everyone said the same stuff as now. That article is better though.

Actually their arrest was old news. Their conviction was hot off the presses!;)