PDA

View Full Version : The way around this patent mess

MaxPowers
03-04-2004, 07:29 PM
Just a thought, but if AGD still makes replacement parts for the E/X-mags, whats to stop someone from assembling an e-frame out of spares? Ok, I know that there probably wouldn't be an X-mag body laying around for sale, but i'm sure that the frame could be done easily enough...

spantol
03-04-2004, 07:40 PM
There are three other threads on the front page right now where things like this have been discussed.

Originally posted by MaxPowers
Just a thought, but if AGD still makes replacement parts for the E/X-mags, whats to stop someone from assembling an e-frame out of spares? Ok, I know that there probably wouldn't be an X-mag body laying around for sale, but i'm sure that the frame could be done easily enough...

WARPED1
03-04-2004, 07:41 PM
Some mod close this thread! There's like 8 million of these a day. And no, theres no legal way around the patent issue.

spantol
03-04-2004, 07:43 PM
...and the patent issue isn't even the only reason for the discontinuing of the E-Mag. It's a product that has run its course.

Originally posted by WARPED1
Some mod close this thread! There's like 8 million of these a day. And no, theres no legal way around the patent issue.

WARPED1
03-04-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by spantol
...and the patent issue isn't even the only reason for the discontinuing of the E-Mag. It's a product that has run its course.

Right, the Xmag stop is due to the legal thing...............

tony3
03-04-2004, 09:20 PM
No it isnt, I would explain, but I can't tell if you are being serious or what. The xmag/emag definitely wasn't fully because of sp

JT2002
03-04-2004, 09:22 PM
please explain, im interested in what u have to say