PDA

View Full Version : VOID Warrenty PROBLEMS? for AGD-

nato
03-04-2004, 09:31 PM
Ok, so My question is this. If Emags and Xmags are around lets say for 10 years from this date and AGD is still teching on them, do you think that their warrenty will have to change a bit? Here's my reasoning... after a couple of years of play, markers get all scratched up (especially front man markers.) Seeing how my xmag is ALREADY scratched and I have had it for only a little bit of time, do you think that AGD will repair re-annoed markers?

If this was already posted, or I missed a BIG point, may I forever be stabbed, electrocuted, run over, and any other form of torture best suited for my absence of smarts.

N.A.T.O. -Out***Fizzzle*

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
03-04-2004, 09:34 PM
re-annoing already voids your warranty

GT
03-04-2004, 09:37 PM
aside from the anno under the valve and bewteen the body and valve, the rest is all cosmetic

nato
03-04-2004, 09:38 PM
MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata-Yeeesss. Im aware... thats why Im asking if AGD is going to change their warrenty so that they will repair RE-ANNOED markers instead of keeping their current warrenty which states that that will void it.

gtrsi- Right, but people will still want their babys to be looking great.

N.A.T.O.

LaW
03-04-2004, 10:40 PM
You can get them reanno'd through tuna I think to maintain warranty. However my understanding is that as long as the problem isnt due to a tolerance issue from the reanno then it would still be covered. Like what really needs to be under warranty? Just the valve and electronics probably and I dont see that being a big deal.

nato
03-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Is that what the warrenty says? I sure hope so...

N.A.T.O.

Muzikman
03-05-2004, 07:15 PM
They will probably take the same stance as they have in the past. If it's causing the problem...no warranty. If it's something elese causing the problem, probably will. I will say, don't plan for your X mag to be around in 10 years. I don't see that happening.

cphilip
03-05-2004, 07:18 PM
LOL... no but if you were Jason you would still have it in 10 years. He has like every Paintball marker he ever owned still!!!!

I wish I could say the same! :(

nato
03-05-2004, 07:22 PM
haha, i think im going to have to say that my xmag will be around then if im still playing paintball. I have gone through every marker out there and xmag had the best characteristics.

N.A.T.O.

Load SM5
03-05-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
LOL... no but if you were Jason you would still have it in 10 years. He has like every Paintball marker he ever owned still!!!!

I wish I could say the same! :(

Markers often stay in pristine condition when they're never played with.:D

nato
03-06-2004, 02:47 AM
HAHA :) ;)

N.A.T.O.