PDA

View Full Version : Impulse(Somebody please respond to this)

mag_pbg
09-23-2001, 03:43 PM
Im serously thinking of selling the mag and getting a Impulse, and I was wondering if anyone on this forum has evre owned or had experence with one, and what do yout think of it¿

Ityl
09-23-2001, 03:45 PM
They are good guns. Mags are more reliable and it will probably not improve your game at all, but you'll go throught more paint.

jd
09-23-2001, 04:06 PM
that is what i did, impulse are great guns, they dont require compressed air, they only need a 9 volt hopper and they fire really fast, i would definetly recomend one.

FeelTheRT
09-23-2001, 04:08 PM
I love Impulses. They are LP and efficant. They coem with a Max Flow reg so they can handle CO2 extremely well and they are very consistnat.

Knives
09-23-2001, 04:12 PM
Ok, i own a mag, and an impulse, and the impulse is awesome. i would say get it, the only upgrade you need is a foregrip and a 12volt revy, to whomever said all you need is a 9 volt is sadly mistaken, i use to use a 9volt with my impulse and it couldnt come close to keep up with. if rof is ur thing, 10bps is easily obtainbed and i have gotton mine up to 13. I would say get the imp, u wont regret it

Cha0tic
09-23-2001, 04:45 PM
isn't the impulse limited to 12bps like the shocker? oh well.

the impulse is good but it is a gas hog. just make sure you have a big tank.

the stock trigger is very sloppy, but there are a few companies that will sell you a great feeling trigger.

it is very consistant, and with an anti chop eye(ACE), nearly impossible to chop.

mag_pbg
09-23-2001, 05:12 PM
Tahnx guys!!!! Now all I need to do is sell my mag, which is the hardest part.

THOR_MAG
09-24-2001, 06:24 AM
I just sold my mag this weekend to get an impulse!!
It took me a while to make the decision because i loved my mag but everybody told me the impule is a great gun for its price. If I have some mony left over sometimes I'll pobably get a mag again as a second gun i still like them!!!

PsychoMag
09-24-2001, 07:40 AM
U want a nice Impulse??Go Demonic.. a full 15oz lighter than stock. All delrin internals. Custom vertical reg. shaved body. I haven't got much respect for electros, but that is a very nice marker..it is called a demonic Impulse.
www.roughneckpaintball.com

check it out. they are available october 15th from sm,art parts

Puckz
09-24-2001, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Cha0tic
isn't the impulse limited to 12bps like the shocker? oh well.

Nope. New Shockers are limited by the board to about 14BPS, if you actually get them that high they have problems. Iirc impulses are board capped at 14 also.

Originally posted by Cha0tic
the impulse is good but it is a gas hog. just make sure you have a big tank.

In my experience an Impulse gets more shots per tank than a mag.