PDA

View Full Version : am I missing something?

RT77
03-05-2004, 02:07 PM
Whats the deal with automags.org and angels or Tom and angels....am I missing something?

Rope a Dope
03-05-2004, 02:24 PM
Tom lost a bet once.

'nuff said.

:)

GT
03-05-2004, 03:36 PM
he owns a few. I always considered angels the "mags" of the electro world. few drops in the ASA and you are set to tear it up!

barberjohn
03-05-2004, 03:41 PM
that and there wasnt a "real" angel owners group that had been set up yet.

FreakBaller12
03-05-2004, 05:29 PM
the europeans get along;)

AGDE and WDP

f3rr3+
03-05-2004, 06:52 PM
well it all gos way back to vietnam where tom and the wdp guys all served together :P

adam shannon
03-05-2004, 08:56 PM
your missing the whole picture. after 'nam tom and TAG did a stint at atica together. tag once saved tom from some AB'rs in the shower after he dropped the soap...that was waaay before they were in the angels together and worked altemont for the stones...some peole think thats the genesis of their friendship...but anyways they went on to work for g. gordon on pipes or something...yadda yadda yadda then came paintball, AO, and the angel forum.

Sinistarr
03-05-2004, 09:36 PM
That atica thing wasn't supposed to get out...

adam shannon
03-05-2004, 09:44 PM
you dont even want to hear about how Tom and the guys from air america got together the first time...ill give you a hint. it involves the chicago outfit, the cia, and a latin american dictator.

and while were outing Toms shady past...you ever wonder why they never heard the shot from or cought the guy on the grassy knoll???? well i'll tell ya, because quality always shoots straight! that was a level 3 valve!

Enigma4you
03-06-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by adam shannon
you dont even want to hear about how Tom and the guys from air america got together the first time...ill give you a hint. it involves the chicago outfit, the cia, and a latin american dictator.

and while were outing Toms shady past...you ever wonder why they never heard the shot from or cought the guy on the grassy knoll???? well i'll tell ya, because quality always shoots straight! that was a level 3 valve!

LMAO