PDA

View Full Version : Valve is freezing after 20 shots

brentmts
03-05-2004, 06:23 PM
i just got a classic mag last week, so i dont know much about it yet, but anyway, im running it on anti-syphoned CO2, and the valve is freezing after 20-30 shots.
the gun was actually running way better before i got my tank anti-syphoned, (not freezing until 75-100 shots)
Is there something i might be doing wrong?
I dont really want to have to buy compressed air, as the gun is very consistant as it is on CO2, and if it would just stop freezing, it would be good enough for me.
please give me some advice if you can, thanks

SpdElemts
03-05-2004, 06:37 PM
Does the mag have a Classic Valve on it?

Toto
03-05-2004, 06:40 PM
When i start using my mag i was running with an Xchamber (Aci 6 stage) and the gun freeze the valve after 1000 shots or less, i solve that problem with a coiled hose remote, mi tank is not antizifon

Every mag player here in argentina (at least all that i know of, 2 in total jejeje) uses a remote setup to avoid freezing the valve, and it works fine even in cold weather.

See if someone at your local field uses a remote, askhim if you can use the remote for a couple of games to test the gun, if the gun works fine, go buy one!!!:D

my 2 cents

saludos
Toto

brentmts
03-05-2004, 06:46 PM
yes, its just the stock classic valve

deathstalker
03-05-2004, 09:52 PM
Are you sure the tank, anti-siphon tube, and ASA are all aligned?

abunkerer
03-06-2004, 12:24 AM
^ if the anti siphon tube is not pointing up when the bottle is screwed completely in...it will draw in liquid co2.

ChucktheMAGician
03-07-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by deathstalker
Are you sure the tank, anti-siphon tube, and ASA are all aligned? That's what I was thinking. The antisiphon tube has to be specifically set for your ASA, if not you'fve got a siphon tank:eek: Also keep the gun pointed up, or level, when you're walking around. I ran antisiphon on one of my Shockers and could tell a big difference between when I walked around w/ it pointed down and would bring it up and rip some off as compared to holding it level and doing the same.

brentmts
03-09-2004, 05:26 PM
thanks for the help guys, yes the tank is antisiphond for that asa, turns out dumb asses just kept overfilling my tank, so untill it was emptied a bit liquid co2 was going into my gun

Chronobreak
03-09-2004, 11:52 PM
HAH WELCOME TO AO!! and ps those mags work better on nitro