PDA

View Full Version : Texball Video

adam shannon
03-05-2004, 10:20 PM
the first sample clip is up...its havoc's sick aerial bunker move. i will have more samples coming soon until the release of the DVD. were waiting on the bands to OK the music right now. after that it will be edited and ready to go.

http://www.shannonmedia.com/~adam/

***more tex-samples added***

TraXeR
03-05-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by adam shannon
the first sample clip is up...its havoc's sick aerial bunker move. i will have more samples coming soon until the release of the DVD. were waiting on the bands to OK the music right now. after that it will be edited and ready to go.

http://www.shannonmedia.com/~adam/

look for tex-sample-01.wmv

LOL! Sweet move Havoc!

LittlePaintballBoy
03-05-2004, 10:30 PM
Holy crap, Havoc's move was McFriggin awesome, and those dico things were funny:p

WARPED1
03-05-2004, 11:13 PM
He pulled a Cagnoni. Rocky was the first one(that we know of) to jump a bunker like that. Sweet move!

blackclown
03-05-2004, 11:20 PM
What bands do you have on it?

(I'm curious)

adam shannon
03-05-2004, 11:22 PM
not sure yet...thats what were working on.

angelbeast24
03-05-2004, 11:26 PM
that was disgusting....haha next tourny im goin to try it and see what happens lmao

adam shannon
03-05-2004, 11:27 PM
if your playing in the " AMP " at PBX battlezone in toms river the end of this month we'll be there shooting that. and yeah, im calling you out!

tyrion2323
03-05-2004, 11:57 PM
Havoc! Havoc! Havoc!

What impressed me most was that the guy who was bunkered took it really well. That's the sort of sportsmanship we need!

I think I'm gonna buy this DVD - show us more clips of gameplay!

AutomagRT1483
03-06-2004, 12:44 AM
Nice move! Creative Mayhem disco dancing was hillarious. (Yes I watched the rest of the vids;) ) .

Havoc_online
03-06-2004, 04:03 AM
What impressed me most was that the guy who was bunkered took it really well. That's the sort of sportsmanship we need!

Cryer is the man. He, along with other AOers like him make these events better than any tourny you will ever goto. If you've never been to an AO meet, I highly recommend it. I'm lucky he didnt kill ME, he's a destroyer on the field!:)

bunkermaster10
03-06-2004, 06:21 AM
Nice footage and nice move. I have a scar on knuckle from doing that. The barrel was basically on my hand when we shot each other :(

Fuji
03-06-2004, 07:35 AM
I remember that move! That was sick! Suuuuuper Havoc! Hey Curtis, how'd ya like the present I sent ya?

Creative Mayhem
03-06-2004, 09:43 AM
See? this is EXACTLY why we need to tape these events. There is ALWAYS something you miss. Can't wait to see the rest.

Good job Curtis and Cryer!!

logamus
03-06-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by AutomagRT1483
Nice move! Creative Mayhem disco dancing was hillarious. (Yes I watched the rest of the vids;) ) .

the move was greatness, but mayhem dancing is a gutbuster!!!

sneakyhacker420
03-06-2004, 10:32 AM
LMFAO - after hearing RT's comment on the disco things, i had to watch em

and omg... that was just great CM

Chojin Man
03-06-2004, 10:43 AM
Nice move Curtis.
Too bad you guys couldn't film Sunday too. There were some good games toward the end of that day.

Prairie
03-06-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by WARPED1
He pulled a Cagnoni. Rocky was the first one(that we know of) to jump a bunker like that. Sweet move!

You are a moron.

BobTheCow
03-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Prairie
You are a moron. And your educational and well-thought-out post was much more englightening. :rolleyes: Grow up.

Awesome move, and to echo several others the disco vids were just as entertaining. :p

Cryer
03-06-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Havoc_online
... I'm lucky he didnt kill ME, he's a destroyer on the field!:)

Lies!!! All Lies, I tell you!:p

That move came out of nowhere, man. I was still wondering how that happened at the end of the day...;)

And LMAO @ CM's disco:p

EDIT-

After watching it again, I just had to laugh at Skyboy_surfer's incohereant coaching...

"GET HIM!!! GURD HUM!!! GODDA SODD GDDD DSECOND KNUCKEL!!! SNAKEGRRD!!!"

edweird
03-06-2004, 01:55 PM
Unfortuantly I couldnt coach ya out of that cryer... dunno what our code is for a spontaniously flying curtis

Cryer
03-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by edweird
Unfortuantly I couldnt coach ya out of that cryer... dunno what our code is for a spontaniously flying curtis

Its a "three fourty-seven", dude.... cmon!:o

:p

Thats cool... It literally was spontanious... I think it caught everyone off-guard.

You, Flash, and Scooter/Cootie did a great job of coahcing the whole weekend. Best AO day EVAR!!!

DK1
03-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy
Holy crap, Havoc's move was McFriggin awesome

That truly was McFriggin awesome... nice!

what's up with Keely's accent? Is she Jersey?

DK1

Fuji
03-06-2004, 03:42 PM
So, here's what I recall. Curtis bumped up to the 50 dorito or the 40 nipple. (Pretty much parallel to where Cryer was) Anywho, one of our guys at the temple would't bump up and bunker Cryer.

So, everyone was screaming both on and off the field that someone had to take that snake out. (Thus the "Snaaaaake, snuuuke, sn....")

Next thing you know, Curtis jets to the snake, Superman's over it and bunkers Cryer. Insane!

ubooze
03-06-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by AutomagRT1483

LOL. I think the disco part is really awesome!!! That part with blue was the best cause he didn't have a single clue what the hell was happening. *wipes tear* Boy was that funny. Creative Mayhem can definetly out-boogy anyone in paintball.

That 'run1' video had one of the nicest looking feields I had ever seen. New bunkers, or at least they were clean, and nice clean floors. Wow.

Cryer
03-06-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by tyrion2323

I try... Theres no reason for some of the temper tantrums, and general bad sportsmanship you see in tounies today... In a situation like this, He bunkered me, I didnt see it coming, if nothing else, I owe him the decency of a quiet, calm retreat off the playing field, yet for some reason, you see so many guys immediately turn around and put two in the guys back.:confused:

Every time you get shot, you should learn something from it.

Just tootin my own horn, i guess:p

adam shannon
03-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by ubooze

That 'run1' video had one of the nicest looking feields I had ever seen. New bunkers, or at least they were clean, and nice clean floors. Wow.

XO ran a tight show. every 3 or so games the had 10 guys with blowers come thru to clear the balls from the field. the bunkers were clean to start with and they were wiping them down regularly thruought the day. they also had new carpeting...80,000 sq feet of it. thats about $50,000 they spent on carpeting alone!!!

Havoc_online
03-06-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Fuji
Hey Curtis, how'd ya like the present I sent ya?

Great! Thanks, lol. I should'nt have to need it, but if I do, it'll be there. ;)

alkafluence
03-06-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by adam shannon
not sure yet...thats what were working on.

Can I suggest:

Elvis vs. JXL - Little Less Conversation

You wouldn't have to contact any band for permission (as far as I know) since it a dj sampled remix.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
03-06-2004, 08:49 PM
Cryer you should count yourself luck Havok didn't land ontop of you

adam shannon
03-06-2004, 10:51 PM
sample 02 and 03 added. nothing fancy just a taste of some play.

Havoc_online
03-07-2004, 01:09 AM
Very cool Clips, Thanks! :)

baka
03-07-2004, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by Havoc_online
Very cool Clips, Thanks! :)
ditto!

sadly to say i moved to canada right before the event and had to miss it, it would've been my first AO event to go to, o'well maybe there will be one in canada, prob. would just be me and my mag:D

SkyBoySurfer
03-07-2004, 06:03 AM
HOLY CRAP MAN!!!

I cant wait to get the DVD
this is probibly gona be one of the best paintball dvd's ever!!

and BTW Curtis graduated from CGNU(crazy go nuts university) as you can tell.

CodeMA
03-07-2004, 07:25 AM
w00t, deffently looking good!

hehe, I even made the second clip, Im the ninja rolling with the warp in the 40 pillow trying to cover both sides of the feild...I think that worked, I cant rember...

ya soooo cant wait for the DVD...gonna be off the Hizzle...

*goes to get ready for todays tourney, haveing a feeling TexBall spoiled me though*

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-07-2004, 12:59 PM
lol thats me in sample 2.

EDIT: Damn I'm goofy.

StickFigurSicide
03-07-2004, 04:41 PM
what's up with Keely's accent? Is she Jersey?

Huh? I dunno, she sounds normal to me... :confused:

DK1
03-07-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by StickFigurSicide
Huh? I dunno, she sounds normal to me... :confused:

So says:

StickFigurSicide

:-D

DK1

StickFigurSicide
03-07-2004, 06:28 PM
So says:...

exactly, she sounds normal! :p

Cryer
03-07-2004, 09:03 PM
I was kinda bummed at first:

Of all the footage you guys could have chosen, you get a clip of one of the few times I got shot out:o:p

I'm pretty impressed with that third clip, kinda makes me look like I dont completely suck:p

Mag_SEAL-6
03-07-2004, 09:47 PM
First of all, some badass moves (both dance and play). Second. Now i don't mean to sound stupid, but i've never been to a tourney.

My question is, you're allowed to talk to your teammates from the sideline like that and tell him which bunkers are hot? Nice videos, i just might buy the dvd.

Cryer
03-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Mag_SEAL-6
First of all, some badass moves (both dance and play). Second. Now i don't mean to sound stupid, but i've never been to a tourney.

My question is, you're allowed to talk to your teammates from the sideline like that and tell him which bunkers are hot? Nice videos, i just might buy the dvd.
In X-ball, the format allows each team a designated coach, whos responsibilty it is to guide his players and position them for better moves. I'm not sure if in real xball you're alllowed to give away the position of opposing players, but we were first timers to this format, so I guess they let a few things slide;)

It really changes the game... Much faster, more intense play, harder moves... Its great. I didnt think I would like it until that weekend... As I've said before, I've found my new Vice

Mag_SEAL-6
03-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Cryer. I wasn't sure if that was xball or not. Looks like a lot of fun though.

Cryer
03-07-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Mag_SEAL-6
Thanks for clearing that up Cryer. I wasn't sure if that was xball or not. Looks like a lot of fun though. Ohh.. It is... Everyone I've talked to after this tournie is convinced: XBall is where its at!:)

CodeMA
03-08-2004, 12:02 AM
yes, in Xball format, you can coach both sides, yell whatever you want...doesnt matter.. so can anyone on the sidelines...

normal format 3,5,7 etc. you cant...

Wicked
03-08-2004, 12:23 AM
i saw yall out there. So pretty good games:D

Clare=:D :D :D

Chojin Man
03-08-2004, 12:33 AM
So what is the eta on the Texball DVD?