PDA

View Full Version : automag video

Caseyjones6
03-06-2004, 11:40 AM
i didnt get a video when i bought my new automag, anyone know if i can download it from somewhere?

Joni
03-06-2004, 11:54 AM
I remember something about AGD saying that they wont make any more videos. Anyone who knows for sure? If they still exist, you should be able to buy them from store.airgun.com pretty cheap.

FutureMagOwner
03-06-2004, 11:58 AM
ill try and look around for some links i remember seeing some a couple weeks ago

anyway on a similar note anyone have links to the manuals preferably a diagram of either the classic valve, x/retro valve, or warpfeed (or all 3!) im very bored in my engineering graphics class (half a quater and so far we learned rev surfs and plutonic solids... so i spent most of my time making a flashlight in rhino) and want to start my new project of making either the valves or warp in rhino or all 3!

however you goto the store and apparently the emag manual and warpfeed manual downloads are out of stock lol

Joni
03-06-2004, 12:01 PM
Here's everything you should need:

http://www.airgun.com/manual.shtml

FutureMagOwner
03-06-2004, 12:06 PM
lol yeah i just found that like a couple minutes after... i was like hmmm what if i checked the airgun.com page along with the store hmmmmm :D now printing out the classic diagram and probably will just bring in my warp lol