PDA

View Full Version : Could i trade my RT original for mag parts?

canadaguy
03-06-2004, 08:31 PM
hey everyone. i have an RT Original Mag and I also have a classic mag. i really want to upgrade the classic mag and since there is like, no upgrades for the RT original, i wanted to know if I could trade it for parts and what kind of parts. this is not for trade yet, im just getting suggestions and what not. thanks alot.

to summarize what im asking, what kind of upgrades could i trade the RT original for? thanks alot

cphilip
03-06-2004, 08:57 PM
There is a AGD trade in program for the RT. It involves trading in your body and valve. Check in the store for details on it. Might be your better avenue to do this. If upgrading to an RT Pro is where you heading then thats a way to go at it.

canadaguy
03-06-2004, 08:58 PM
id do that, but it costs 350 american. thats like, a million dollars canadian. lol but thank you for the reply :)

paint magnet
03-06-2004, 09:10 PM
Try the classifieds forum here on AO and see what kind of offers you can get. That's about all you can do since they have been discontinued, and had they not been made by AGD, you would be in an even worse situation.

*edit* What does your RT have on it, and what kind of parts are you looking for? I have an assortment of Automag barrels, upgrades, and parts, just send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks :)

Eric Cartman
03-06-2004, 11:15 PM
Have you considered selling them both and buying an RT ULE Custom? That might be your best bet.