PDA

View Full Version : funkmunky56 is king!!

Psycho Chicken
03-06-2004, 10:23 PM
I just wanted to give a big shout out to funkmunky56 aka dave. Over at Killerpaintball. Today he flashed my board, tuned my trigger, and fixed my lv10.

Now my gun absolutely sings, and to quote the phrase "shoots like butter". After he finished with the gun I took it to hyperpaintball arena to test it out. Shot like 4 hoppers full no breaks, no chops, and two chuffs. Beautiful!!!

Before I was actually thinking of selling it, but now for-get-about-it!! And again it's all thanks to funkmunky56!!

thanks again Dave
herb

funkmunky56
03-06-2004, 11:26 PM
:D lol. thanks Herb. although, ya coulda just dropped this in my feedback thread, instead of embarrassing me with all the attention.

here's a pic of ya. and, more importantly, your yellow to black fade X.
http://www.potatoboy.net/users/funkmunky/psychochicken.jpg
Everybody, meet PsychoChicken. And his X.

ahh, whatever. thanks anyway. and thanks for letting me touch your PRETTY xmag. it was a treat. Peace. --Dave

Halliday
03-06-2004, 11:50 PM
How is the trigger and LX set up?
Nice X-Mag.

Mag Master 04
03-06-2004, 11:54 PM
rock on funk, great job onthe tuneage

and that is a hella nice X mag, barrel may be a lil long though:p

Psycho Chicken
03-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the complments on the gun. The barrel is long because I play air ball fields most of the time. It helps to push the bunker away, helping me play tighter.

to funkmunky56, yeah i know i could have just droped a line in your feedback thread. But how does that let the other people, here on the boards, know how good a tech you are.

It's hard to describe the trigger. It's short, but not like super short (I can't shoot that way), and the lv10 setup is soft, but not so much as to make the gun finiky. Basicly funkmunky let me try out his gun, and i asked hime to try and duplicate it.

grinch
03-08-2004, 12:27 PM
dudes...the guns bling. shot it at the field the other night. Much like a good e cocker, it reminded me of a well tuned harley. I bow to killers abilities with E mags, these guys know their stuff.

wyn1370
03-08-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by grinch
I bow to killers abilities with E mags, these guys know their stuff.
not killer, just funk and tater.

grinch
03-08-2004, 12:33 PM
word that.