PDA

View Full Version : Empire cradle on Flatline

A1rex
03-07-2004, 12:37 AM
hey guys got a Q for ya.... just picked up an empire cradle (pimp ***.... same as KAPPs right, so this question could also pertain to one of those) and I was too stupid to do some research. I assumed flatlines would mount the same as a gladiator so i bought it and tried to mount it today. the clamping portion doesnt wanna fit around the usual mounting space (where that silver band is on the reg). So, heres the question, has anyone goten an empire glad cradle to fit on a flatline? if yeah, how? pics would be great. thanks

A1rex
03-07-2004, 08:04 PM
ok so NO ONE knows how they fit on? ANY help would be great. thanks

FooTemps
03-07-2004, 08:05 PM
sorry to break it to ya but.. flatline drop/dovetail fits the flatline and that's basically all that fits with the flatline.

A1rex
03-07-2004, 11:28 PM
yeah i figured as much but thought it was worth a shot.... mine had a cradle on it but it was pretty ghettoed out so that why i got the empire. where do you pick up a flatline drop?

sneakyhacker420
03-08-2004, 12:09 AM
yes it will fit, you can either take off the metal flatline bracket and clamp it around that section, or clamp it around the bottle neck (not recommended - can damage the fiber wrap)

but yes, it will fit if you take off the metal flatline bracket