PDA

View Full Version : RT Custom questions

Mrmacdude
03-07-2004, 01:34 PM
1)How light are the new(er) rails that come with it. Would i need it milled to have a "light" gun?

2)I've always used a classic mag, and i was wondering how the kick of an RT is in comparison. Better, worse, different? How about compared to a cocker, spyder, Electropnuematic?

more questions on the way, as i think of them.
Thanks!

Joni
03-07-2004, 01:50 PM
I can't imagine that the kick would be any different from a classic (assuming that you have lvl10 in your classic). With lvl10 there really isn't much kick.

Chronobreak
03-07-2004, 01:55 PM
ok the newer rails are only several ounces and u can always get your rail ule milled if you wish mine is from rouge think it weights 3.5 ounzes or so

and the rt bounce is mostly the trigger the actual gun doesnt bounce much at all ex with lvlX

1stdeadeye
03-07-2004, 02:04 PM
There really is no kick to it. I have a classic R/T and never had a problem with the weight. With the Intelliframe and the Level X, you can get them ripping at near Electro rates of fire with no batteries required!:D

Mrmacdude
03-07-2004, 02:51 PM
thanks to all for answers.
By the way, if anyone is reading this thread looking to buy one, Tunaman has the best prices anywhere. So don't shop around.

1stdeadeye
03-07-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Mrmacdude
thanks to all for answers.
By the way, if anyone is reading this thread looking to buy one, Tunaman has the best prices anywhere. So don't shop around.

I could have told you that!:D

BTW don't forget he is also a Dye dealer for all of your apparell needs. He even got me my Fatman special Dye Pants!:eek: