PDA

View Full Version : What should I do with some extra guns?

ClassicMagger
03-07-2004, 02:20 PM
Hey:

I have come to a small dilemma . I own tons of guns and I have no use for well over half of them. I already started a collection for my kid. He will have all of them when I do finally decide to stop playing.

So what should I do with all of my guns.

A) Donate them to a Paintball Museum.

B) Sell all the duplicates.

C) Sell all of them that I don't use.

D) Hold on to them for even longer.

Now remember we are only talking about the DUPLICATES in my collection not anything else.

Tell me what you guys and gals think.

Thanks,

ClassicMagger

canadaguy
03-07-2004, 02:21 PM
id sell the duplicates, but thats just me. i dont like having 2 of the exact same, nothing wrong with having 2 mags or 2 cockers or something like that.

1stdeadeye
03-07-2004, 02:25 PM
Post a list of what you have and then I'll tell you! If it's all BE stingrays and Blades, then trash them!;)

Mag Master 04
03-07-2004, 02:26 PM
sell the duplicates

barberjohn
03-07-2004, 02:40 PM
i would just sell all that you dont use, or just start your own field and use all of your guns as rentals:D .

TraXeR
03-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Why not add them to this (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122775)? Helps with the bid and helps out a family.

Chronobreak
03-07-2004, 03:37 PM
sell them and i9f they dont sell keep them a museum would be nice but u get no monetary compensation

dansim
03-07-2004, 03:39 PM
hey wheres the pic!

kevdupuis
03-07-2004, 03:51 PM
I had a similar problem with my two pumps. The bottom one I donated to the museum at EMR, and the top one to Tom's collection.
I now have to aquire a new pump.:)
http://www.hunt101.com/img/061036.jpg

OysterBoy
03-07-2004, 04:12 PM
donate to me maybe? Im a poor kid with no money and no barrel (68 classic) :(

Im not kidding, but lol.

Since noone wants to donate to me, how about selling them and giving the profits to a charity? Or maybe a kids help dealie. Lots of kids like me out there, give them help atleast,

i think.

-=Squid=-
03-07-2004, 04:15 PM
I understand you have a TON of old markers... PICS! IMMEDIATELY!

DeeEight
03-07-2004, 04:16 PM
Do you do a lot of woodsball or scenario games? Spare guns are always useful for setting up decoys and remote guns. Its amazing what you can do with a few clothesline pulleys, some nylon cord, and some ducttape, and 5 or 10 minutes of setup time.

I mentioned that on the tinker's guild a couple weeks ago, and one of the guys who owns a field raided the rental guns to bring extra gear to take to the D-day game.

Got any friends who work in clothing departments/stores? Have 'em "lose" a few manequins off the loading dock... add some camo clothing, old masks, stick 'em behind a bush, wire up a gun, and then hide someplace else. Enemy gets close, yank a few cords, so the dummy draws the fire and then have at 'em.