PDA

View Full Version : Ladies (All 3 of you) and gents, I present my first 'project' mag...

OysterBoy
03-07-2004, 09:35 PM
The Auto-Mocker! lol

Ok, ok, it will just be a visual customization mainly. Heres the planned procedure;

Standard mag
cocker shroud
intelliframe
cocker front grip/reg/gas thru
RT/X Valve
Sluggo body milled to match an 03 cockers body

Ill start by getting the shroud on and over the 'telliframe, then bore out a hole for the reg and vert asa. this way the shroud will stay on, and have a 'comfy' look to it. next up is the new valve (either RT with LX or Xvalve, same thing lol but the X would look nicest). Finally, get a sluggo and mill it to look like a shrunken cocker body.
Oh, and id get a stock cocker barrel (from friend), and there ya go, the Mocker.

Dont expect pics anytime soon, Im just now getting a basic front grip and shroud for my current mag, the EMP (kills electros :P ).
I dont even have a vert ASA!!!

Comments? Suggestions? Donations?

canadaguy
03-07-2004, 09:38 PM
if you could get the sluggo milled to actually look like the 2k3's body, id be pretty dang sweet. id buy it. :O

Cryer
03-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Sounds interesting except for:
Originally posted by OysterBoy
...cocker shroud...

Why:confused: They's uugly

OysterBoy
03-07-2004, 09:53 PM
..poo on you..

lol.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
03-07-2004, 09:55 PM
how dare you make this post without pics.

ps sounds interesting

-=Squid=-
03-07-2004, 10:02 PM
I guess im the only one that thinks this is a silly idea with a small point? :confused: Mabe if you did a cocker conversion ala-punisher style, but otherwise, no? :confused:

OysterBoy
03-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Just a quick photo chopped pic of what it should look like..

http://www.pbase.com/image/26711980

Mag_SEAL-6
03-07-2004, 10:08 PM
Looks kinda funny and outta place. Kinda cool though.

-=Squid=-
03-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by OysterBoy
Just a quick photo chopped pic of what it should look like..

http://www.pbase.com/image/26711980 Dude, dont put a shrowd on there. If you are completely determined to do this, and want something up there to resemble a cocker, throw some pneus on there, but just for show... dont actually hook em up to anything. Hear me?

f3rr3+
03-07-2004, 10:21 PM
lol the photo-choping is so ghetto i love it :)

but i dont think the cocker shroud is going to fit on there quite right...

OysterBoy
03-07-2004, 10:25 PM
The whole purpose is to have something unique, and I would prefer it look funny and odd.

About the shroud, I dunt care, I like it. Im gonna have to mangle it tho, and I may end up shortening the shroud as well.

Grasshopper
03-07-2004, 11:13 PM
Nice cat. :)

50 cal
03-07-2004, 11:19 PM
Wellllll, that certainly is interesting looking, in an acid trip kind of way.:p

OysterBoy
03-08-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Grasshopper
Nice cat. :)
yes, my giant ball of catliness is great...

AS for the gun? :D

Branchvillian
03-08-2004, 07:46 AM
I say lose the shroud, and replace it with pnues. They won't work of course, but it would look alot better. You could drill and tap your vert adapter to accept LPR threads, screw that in, and do the same for your 3 way and RAM. You could mount the 3 way and ram on the front of the rail somehow.

-=Squid=-
03-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Branchvillian
I say lose the shroud, and replace it with pnues. They won't work of course, but it would look alot better. You could drill and tap your vert adapter to accept LPR threads, screw that in, and do the same for your 3 way and RAM. You could mount the 3 way and ram on the front of the rail somehow. This is what I was thinking as well. It would look better, and definitely make people think of what you trying to make them think.