PDA

View Full Version : Warpfeed setup question

Maverick
09-24-2001, 08:38 AM
I did a search and didn't come up with the answer to my question. I have a mag with a hopper left powerfeed and I want to know the best way to set up my Warp on this mag. Since I have a foregrip extender I have currently run the hose from the Warp (mounted on the left of the mag) in front of the trigger guard and then up into the bottom of the powerfeed on the right side of my mag. This seems to work but I was wondering if it would be better to run the hose up the left side and use the powerfeed adapter which comes with the Warp attached to the top of the powerfeed on my mag. This would make for a much shorter hose length but would have an extra 90 degree bend because of the powerfeed adapter. What do you all think?

Maverick
09-24-2001, 08:39 AM
Sorry, I meant to post this in the Tech Forum. Mod, you can move it if you like.

TheTramp
09-24-2001, 08:49 AM
If you aren't eating a set of batteries every day pushing the balls through all that hose I would leave your set up the way it is. I found that the Warp feeds much more reliably through the bottom on the powerfeed then it does through the top with the powerfeed adaptor.

My problems using the adaptor could have to do with the ball stack (see the "classic" post in the tech forum) so you might have better luck using the adaptor if you make sure to pay attention to how the balls are feeding.