PDA

View Full Version : ULE is for the weak!!! Check out my setup! (pics)

Fixion
03-08-2004, 02:39 AM
I believe that I now own the heaviest setup on these forums! My 2k2 autococker, weighing in at 9lbs completely EMPTY! Now if anyone would like to donate a 68cu steel tank, I can achieve my goal of the heaviest possible paintball gun known to man*. If anyone has a heavier setup please post!

*restricted to these forums ;), I have no idea if anyone has a heavier gun than I do.

Yeah, thats a Halo B on my mech cocker with a single finger slider frame... The revvy was too slow.

http://home.comcast.net/~fixion/cocker/scocker1.jpg

bleachit
03-08-2004, 03:06 AM
why not just add some random lead weights?

Fixion
03-08-2004, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by bleachit
why not just add some random lead weights?

Well, I do have a pretty big chunk of lead sitting in my room... (part of a model sailboat) I should put it to good use!

BTW, its a joke, I never intended for this gun to be so heavy, it just happened. My mag is MUCH lighter.

gibby
03-08-2004, 03:12 AM
Get rid of the CP barrel and stick a Dye Stainless Steel barrel. That should put a few more to the overall weight. We can call that the Jenny Craig Cocker..cause when you're done with it, it's going to need a diet to lose all those pounds!:p

Joni
03-08-2004, 03:24 AM
Well, put a warpfeed there, just for the extra weight =). But wouldn't a classic RT with similar setup be rather heavy as well?

Butterfingers
03-08-2004, 03:39 AM
screw the dye stainless

Have you ever used a lapco stainless? The barrel alone weighs over a pound...

pb4jc
03-08-2004, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by gibby
Get rid of the CP barrel and stick a Dye Stainless Steel barrel. That should put a few more to the overall weight. We can call that the Jenny Craig Cocker..cause when you're done with it, it's going to need a diet to lose all those pounds!:p

also you will lose some pounds while toting that thing around the field:D

LeatherPants
03-08-2004, 04:54 AM
Also get rid of that Inline reg and put on a WGP Ergo. That'll add some.

Tyger
03-08-2004, 05:56 AM
http://www.tyger.us/pubimages/EXC68_1.JPG

This beast still has ya beat.

-Tyger

1stdeadeye
03-08-2004, 06:40 AM
Tyger wins!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D

Jaasper
03-08-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Tyger

-Tyger

I was wondering when someone was gonna pull out a VM68. Should have figured it would be Tyger. :)

Branchvillian
03-08-2004, 07:51 AM
It would be alot heavier with a warp feed on there. Not sure what the point of having such a heavy marker is, but if you are still looking to put more wieght on it, a warp would do the trick.

Meph
03-08-2004, 08:21 AM
Haha, heavy? I should call over the guys from the Tippmann.com forum

You lightweights. They have foregrips that weight as much as that cocker! The entire dang marker is 3Xs as long, once the stock is extended at least.

OysterBoy
03-08-2004, 08:38 AM
yea, no way around it VMs are tanks. But nice tanks.

My uncle has one with wood stock, custom wood grips, converted from fullauto conversion ;), bipod, scope (with short range, for paintball), 50 round loader, and a bipod. I picked it up and, well, I could hold it with one hand but not for too long. HAHAH Id laugh if next world cup all the pros used bigass VMs and armotechs because they wanted to be army mans hahaha I guarantee so many newbs would buy them after that.

Be a funny match to watch too...

Jaasper
03-08-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by OysterBoy

I can remember a friend of mine tripping over a root and almost falling into a 10 foot dry creek bed except for his VM68 wedge between two trees...

Ha! Theres another "You know your old skool... if you have ever used a VM68 as a life saving device..."

-Jaasper

Torbo
03-08-2004, 09:46 AM
nah it cant be that heavy.....add a stainless barrel, a bigger heavier drop. if only the gun were made of steel to begin with.

Vanced
03-08-2004, 10:34 AM
As for heavy weight... yeah my buddy has some dual tanked VM's that are real monsters... but I have a beast at home that was a real project back in the days that could give it a run for its money and did weight more... I may have to dig it out sometime and get some pics... I have most of it left... here was the 15 POUND SET UP! ... yes we weighed it but it needed to be loaded to go over 15...

Tippmann Pro-Lite, converted with 45 Frame w/ wood grips, Vertical Bottle adapter, Brass cap for the orginal bottom line. Stainless Apoc 144ci 3k with a Benchy Drop flipped backward to send the tank forward, 16" BOA Brass w/ nickle plate Concealer Barrel (Looks like a big 6" silencer out the end of of it", with a leather sholder Strap. Add in all the steel hose fittings and 3 gages to make the vert bottle adapter connect to HPA It has a 12V Revy. But I could toss on the Halo B for effect and a few more ounces... Yes I had about 1500 in a fancy rental... and several times being sent back to tippman to get all the custom work done.

Just please don't ask why, It was just because I could I guess...

Quickling
03-08-2004, 11:58 AM
The cocker in my sig with boomstick (original, glued) weighs 11lbs and I remember all the mags at my home field in 98 has steel 114/3000 tanks and stainless barrels. Tipping the scales at 13lbs:eek:

Chronobreak
03-08-2004, 12:40 PM
hmmm all weak my automag rt gun only is like 6 pouns throw in warp+hopper+paint+68/3ksteel+boomy 13.4 pounds wow

ASDadam
03-08-2004, 01:05 PM
Tyger, once i get the pic i'll up you with my EXC.

ScottQ
03-08-2004, 01:52 PM
90% of rainmakers will be heavier :)

Koosh
03-08-2004, 02:09 PM
A guy I played with last year had the best VM I've ever seen... It was a tank, but he did alot of mods to it...

Of course, he also told me he had enough adapters in his bag to run 4 tanks on it at once... One twelve ounce up front, and up to 3 20's in various other places on the marker! He never did that though, just had a small one up front, then ran a 20oz on remote...

And of course, he did have a warp feed on it too :) I have some bad pictures of it somewhere, I'll try and find them and toss them up here...

Dubstar112
03-08-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Tyger
http://www.tyger.us/pubimages/EXC68_1.JPG

-Tyger

Whats heavier the trigger pull or the gun?

WARPED1
03-08-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by OysterBoy

My uncle has one with wood stock, custom wood grips, converted from fullauto conversion ;), bipod, scope (with short range, for paintball), 50 round loader, and a bipod. I picked it up and, well, I could hold it with one hand but not for too long. HAHAH Id laugh if next world cup all the pros used bigass VMs and armotechs because they wanted to be army mans hahaha I guarantee so many newbs would buy them after that.

Be a funny match to watch too... There would be no point in inflatable bunkers, the guns would stick out no matter how tight you tucked!:p
Tyger wins too!

Tyger
03-08-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Dubstar112

Whats heavier the trigger pull or the gun?

The recoil.

-Tyger

magmonkey
03-08-2004, 07:09 PM
my friend has his vm magnum setup with three bottles just to add more weight
7oz under barrel and 2 20s on the back
mine all only have one bottle each

Fixion
03-08-2004, 07:25 PM
*taking notes*

Damnit Tyger, I think that beats mine :p. I'll get a dye SS an ergo and starp some lead weights on it...