PDA

View Full Version : SoCal: Tombstone @ March 13th

gibby
03-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Hey guys, I will probably be heading over to Tombstone this coming weekend. Gonna meet up with a few pbers that I've meet through another forum...you're all more than welcomed to join us.

Detail on March 13th.

Field: Tombstone ( http://members.cox.net/tombstonepaintball/home.htm )
Date: March 13th, 2004
Time: 8:00am
Group Name: Imada
Place to Meet: Center divider in main parking lot across from the playing fields
Admission: $20

So far, it'll be TooDamnSweet and her daughter, RoadDawg, and myself from AO. Bad_knees might come...you never know with him. :p

Update:

AO Attendees:
Bad_Knees
Road_Dawg
TooDamnSweet
TDS's daughter
Bulldog
No killz...er...No sKillz
Mavdamagman
Gibby

I believe the group we're meeting with will have a tournament team that's itching to get back into paintball. So we'll see a little rec action and speedball action as well. It's a medium sized group, about 30-35 players, and from what I'm hearing, a good bunch to play with.

Update 2:

I will be at the field at around 8:30 am. Hrm...If you happen to get there before me...look for this guy:

http://www.geocities.com/nightfall66/MavNightfallGibby.jpg

(Guy in middle...his name is Rod)

Go ahead and introduce yourself as gibby's guest.

Hope to see everyone there!

Pls. PM me if you're not on the list but still planning on going. Thanks.

Major Jam
03-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Field location? Website? I'm interested! :)

^UP^

gibby
03-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Major Jam
Field location? Website? I'm interested! :)

^UP^
Oops!

http://members.cox.net/tombstonepaintball/home.htm

RoadDawg
03-08-2004, 12:49 PM
I talked to Rogue and he might come if he can. He's gotta play catch up this week for the little vacation he took. :)

Bad_Knees
03-08-2004, 01:12 PM
I will keep you in suspense Gib...now I'm not sure I will be going :p

BK

RoadDawg
03-08-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Bad_Knees

BK
Even if you do come you'll show up after half the day is done. :)

gibby
03-08-2004, 01:45 PM

BK
You know you want some. :p

Bad_Knees
03-08-2004, 01:50 PM
I guess I will be hanging out here...sleeping at work! :(

RoadDawg
03-08-2004, 01:53 PM
Show us that you aren't as old as we THINK you are. :p

gibby
03-08-2004, 02:01 PM
I guess I will be hanging out here...sleeping at work! :(
Stop being a biatch and come out and play foo! You're spending so much on stuff you're not even going to go out and play?! Tell me what's wrong with that?:p

Bad_Knees
03-08-2004, 02:05 PM
Sold my guns this weekend...:(

gibby
03-08-2004, 02:08 PM
LOL!! Yeah, like I believe that! :p

RoadDawg
03-08-2004, 02:13 PM

Good that means you have money to buy a NEW gun and come out and play. :)

MMM
03-08-2004, 02:26 PM
It's going to be awhile before Alex's Immortal gets here, custom Vikings are always a good 3-4 month wait.

Bad_Knees
03-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Someone let the cat out of the bag?!?!?!;) :D :cool:

MMM
03-08-2004, 04:28 PM
meeeooooowww, you should come join us some weekend. I think we have 7 or 8 between the 4 of us. At last count at least, Huntington Beach is this month and we'll be going up....

Bad_Knees
03-08-2004, 05:22 PM
Things are starting to look my way now. I hope to join you guys soon enough...it will be fun! Too bad I wont have the Immortal anytime soon :( But we know how that went down...sheesh...I should have never said anything to him and just let it go thru you...grrrr...but the deed has been done :D

MMM
03-08-2004, 05:32 PM
You'll still love it. He's going to be at Huntington Beach you know. Will you be going up?

Bad_Knees
03-08-2004, 05:36 PM
I may have to go now that I know...I may razz him a bit but not to a point where I will never see my baby :rolleyes: I will talk to the family to see if they want to go and hang out!! Now you be nice to him...I already know how you are ;)

dmonahan
03-08-2004, 05:52 PM
This is a great group to play with. This is the only time I ever play walk on. You'll have a great time and tell Ron Darren said hello.

Paintball_4_Fun
03-09-2004, 12:16 PM
my wife and i might show up.

gibby
03-12-2004, 01:46 AM
I figured I'd bump this one up in case others missed it.

pbzmag
03-12-2004, 02:20 AM
That's my group that I usually go with! Sorry to say that I won't be going.:( Have fun guys!

gibby
03-12-2004, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by pbzmag
That's my group that I usually go with! Sorry to say that I won't be going.:( Have fun guys!
Seriously?! Wow...small world!! Maybe next time Joseph!! :)

pbzmag
03-12-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by gibby

Seriously?! Wow...small world!! Maybe next time Joseph!! :)

Yep! A friend of mines told me about his group a few years ago. He does have a micro mag but as a backup. His main marker is a Timmy, but had issues with it since he got it. Matter of fact, he always had an issue with any marker he had.:D I'll probably meet up with you guys at SC.

Bad_Knees
03-13-2004, 10:39 PM
It was good to be out playing again...I know my SoCal peeps dont get to see me as much let alone play. But I had a great time today, even though I had some difficulties the day was worth it! Good to See Gibby, TDS, RoadDawg, No Skillz, and Bulldog again!

Gibby,
Thanks for the loaner on the tank and get that damn screw off so we can make the switch!!!! :rolleyes:

TDS,
Thanks for everything to make a sandwich...meat would be good as well :p

RoadDawg,
I swear we were plagued from the get go...it must have been our excellent parking that jinxed us :cool: ROCK THE INVISION!!!!

No Skillz,
Getting gogged was worthy :p But I didn't see anything after that :rolleyes: I must say I will be getting my NoSkillz paintball pants repair soon enough :cool: You know I should have let you totally tear down my gun and clean it for me before I left...DARN! I'm telling you I'm going to get a Bently sticker!! Or maybe a Chevy?

Bulldog,
I should have listened to you...and let NS clean my gun ;) Good seeing you again! All I can say to you and NS....KARTA!!!!!!! ;)

Out!

BK

RoadDawg
03-13-2004, 11:02 PM

RoadDawg,
I swear we were plagued from the get go...it must have been our excellent parking that jinxed us :cool: ROCK THE INVISION!!!!

Yes we definatly were plaqued weren't we. By the way I'm dying to get that invision. It was PERFECT once I got it just right. You missed a good In'N'Out visit afterwards as well. I had some weird things going on but I'm slowly trying to figure them out. I'll probably end up sending it off but we'll see. Good to see and play with/against ya BK.

TooDamnSweet
03-14-2004, 04:01 PM
TDS,
Thanks for everything to make a sandwich...meat would be good as well

Whaaaaa, if I remember correctly, everyone there had some meat except me! It was great to see you again Alex, or was that your evil twin????

I had a good time, more games would've been nice but it was great to see everyone. I only got shot out of two games but my body feels like I got lite up in every one! Waking up this morning was painful to say the least.

BTW, if anyone else wants to fornicate with gibby's emag, you'll have to get in line behind no skillz, he's got first dibs LMBO!

Bad_Knees
03-14-2004, 04:11 PM
Because he had hair ;) Well I didn't know there was any meat at all...I guess that's what I get for being at the end of the line.

gibby
03-14-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
TDS,
Thanks for everything to make a sandwich...meat would be good as well

Whaaaaa, if I remember correctly, everyone there had some meat except me! It was great to see you again Alex, or was that your evil twin????

I had a good time, more games would've been nice but it was great to see everyone. I only got shot out of two games but my body feels like I got lite up in every one! Waking up this morning was painful to say the least.

BTW, if anyone else wants to fornicate with gibby's emag, you'll have to get in line behind no skillz, he's got first dibs LMBO!
Only until you can remove No Skillz meat from my level 10...the line will proceed.

pbzmag
03-14-2004, 04:21 PM
There's a picture that I don't want in my head!LOL

Bad_Knees
03-14-2004, 04:28 PM
Thank goodness there were no kids around!

TooDamnSweet
03-14-2004, 04:39 PM
Well I didn't know there was any meat at all...I guess that's what I get for being at the end of the line.

LMBO!!! That's what happens when all the asians represent! :D

There's a picture that I don't want in my head!LOL

Actually, it was a kodak moment but since you're the only one with a good camera we missed the opportunity. LOL

RoadDawg
03-14-2004, 08:09 PM
I had a camera there but it's was an old school film camera. Anyways. I had fun guys and Rogue just barely missed us. By the way those Animal Fries got me in trouble :(. My fiance found out I had too many onions and wouldn't kiss me all night :(. :D

TooDamnSweet
03-14-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by RoadDawg
I had a camera there but it's was an old school film camera. Anyways. I had fun guys and Rogue just barely missed us. By the way those Animal Fries got me in trouble :(. My fiance found out I had too many onions and wouldn't kiss me all night :(. :D

AAAWWW but they were really good though right? Next time, carry a travel size bottle of scope in your duffle bag.....;)

RoadDawg
03-14-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

AAAWWW but they were really good though right? Next time, carry a travel size bottle of scope in your duffle bag.....;)
Scope, listerine have no real affects on Onion breath though. And yes they were very good.

Paintball_4_Fun
03-14-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by RoadDawg

Scope, listerine have no real affects on Onion breath though. And yes they were very good.

Eat some chocolate. it will cover up wiskey, wine, etc...:p

gibby
03-14-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Paintball_4_Fun
Eat some chocolate. it will cover up wiskey, wine, etc...:p
YUP! Besides, no woman can resist chocolate! :p

Bulldog
03-15-2004, 12:23 PM
I had a good time, definately glad I came out, and it was good to see everybody again. I'm really looking forward to the 27th. Man those Kartas sure are nice.

BK, did you ever figure out if it was a detent issue, or something else?

Bad_Knees
03-15-2004, 01:01 PM
Did a drop test when I got home...almost 50% of them broke on the first drop...grr!:mad:

So it was the paint to blame in this case!

BK

RoadDawg
03-15-2004, 01:24 PM
My problem was related to a ground screw that holds my board down. :rolleyes: Guess I shoot to fast and it vibrated loose. :) or should I say bounced to fast :p