PDA

View Full Version : i keed to know what is the fastest trigger fraim

needaname
03-08-2004, 05:27 PM
hi, i am new and i need to know what is the fastest electric trigger fraim i can get for an automage rt pro

i am upgradding form a 10year old 68 automag

i also need to know is their any thing elses i need that is not on this list

Paintball: gun Black right Powerfeed Automag RT Pro $538.77
Air tank: 91/4500 ACI Bulldog III Air HP System $199.77
Barrel: Stock $-
Regulator: Stock With Level 10 upgrade $85.00
Trigger frame
Hoppper:Black Halo B $124.77
Elbow:Green VL Elbow $4.77
i need to know to day becaus i am buying it today

QUINCYMASSGUY
03-08-2004, 05:31 PM
I don't recommend buying a mag for that much and then buying an Eframe which would be another 2-300 when you can get a pretty sweet fully electronic marker for that much, even an EMag with ULE body possibly. Shop around a little more, that's my suggestion.

frenchman309
03-08-2004, 05:34 PM
Welcome to AO.

QUINCYMASSGUY is right, that's an awful lotta money to spend, but if you really want to get one I would suggest a hyperframe.

MantisMag
03-08-2004, 05:37 PM
the rt should not be costing you that much. the agd store is sold out right now but i think you should be getting a ule with x-valve(which includes lvl 10) for that price.

temps
03-08-2004, 06:08 PM
ya.. your spending way to much on that gun, shop around you can find much better deals..

f3rr3+
03-08-2004, 06:17 PM
yeah youd be gettin raped right in your netherregions for that price... wait for the agd store to get omse stuff in stock.. or even consider other guns if you want a electric gun

painball
03-08-2004, 07:12 PM
If you really want speed...don't get a mag. In my opinion the price tag on a decent mag these days is way too high. It's all about what you like though.

needaname
03-08-2004, 07:21 PM
i have changed my desicision and decided not to get the electrich trigger frame.

what type of trigger frame dose the rt pro come with?

ghideon
03-08-2004, 07:29 PM
You can now choose to have the ULE Trigger Kit installed on your RT Mag by AGD if you so choose (and if you order from the AGD store). It's $19 according to this link:

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?action=cat.prodInfo&productID=368&categoryID=79

If you're serious, I'd call em up post haste and try to get dibs on the marker as soon as they get some in stock (estimated to be the 22nd of this month).

ghideon
03-08-2004, 07:30 PM
Also...

You should figure out whether or not you want an Intelliframe or a Y Grip. It'd be much easier (and cheaper) to have AGD install when you order it, instead of having to do it yourself down the line (and having to replace the frame).

needaname
03-08-2004, 07:33 PM
dose agd sell the Rt Pro over the phone or internet?
and i think i probly wont get an intellframe i will just stick with the stock frame

ghideon
03-08-2004, 07:35 PM
Yes, both phone and internet. However, in this case, since it's backordered, you'd wanna call em on the phone.

needaname
03-08-2004, 07:37 PM
and about how much are they and what all do the come wiht and do they come wiht the lvl 10?

ghideon
03-08-2004, 07:39 PM
If you click on this link:

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?action=cat.prodInfo&productID=368&categoryID=79

It's $399, which comes with level 10 installed.

Another $20 to get a ULE mainbody of your choice (takes Angel feeds and Cocker barrels), and comes in colors.

$19 more for the ULE trigger kit for a very light pull.

And maybe a buck for shipping insurance....

needaname
03-08-2004, 07:46 PM
is that an rt pro? and is the x valve better thean the rt pro valve? and what is a "MB stainless Pro HR PF Black" what do all the letter mean
thanks

ghideon
03-08-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by needaname
is that an rt pro? and is the x valve better thean the rt pro valve? and what is a "MB stainless Pro HR PF Black" what do all the letter mean
thanks

Yup, it's an RT Pro.

The RT Pro valve and the X Valve are functionally the same thing. However, the X Valve is made of aluminum (RT Pro is steel), so it's lighter. Also, the X Valve comes standard with the Level 10 upgrade (the RT Pro valves do not).

The MB stainless Pro HR PF Black means:

Mainbody (RT Pro style) Hopper Right Powerfeed. I would recommend you spend the extra $20 and get a ULE body. It'll be aluminum (making it lighter vs the steel mainbody), you'll have your choice of colors, and you'll be able to take Angel Feed necks and Autococker Threaded barrels.

needaname
03-08-2004, 07:59 PM
i have a barrel i want to keep for my automag so i need the non autococker threds and the origonal threds. also what is the difference between the intell frame blade and dubble trigger?
thanks for you help

ghideon
03-08-2004, 08:05 PM
The blade trigger is an option for the intelliframe (as well as the Y frame I think). Instead of having a hump in the middle where you would have both fingers slide into, it's just flat.

Here are some pics:

http://store.airgun.com/images/product/1.jpg
This is a pic of a double trigger intelli.

http://store.airgun.com/images/product/354.jpg
This is a pic of a blade trigger Y Frame.

EDIT: It's understandable that you want to keep the old barrel, but if I were you, I'd go with the ULE to get the gun lighter, and to have more barrels available. There's more selection for Cocker barrels than there are for Mag barrels (and I have 5 barrels for my Mag).

MicroMiniMe
03-08-2004, 08:32 PM
If you are planning on getting a HALO, definately go with a ULE verticle feed mainbody. The HALO works better with a short feed to the body. If you get the RT Custom that the links point to, it comes with a stock J&J barrel thats autococker threaded. Unless you are direly in love with your mag threaded barrel.

The AGD store temporarily suspended sale of the RT Custom, so personal message or email the dealers for AGD here on Automags.org, they will take care of your order. If you are impressed with 90 degree grip frames like on Angels, Coolhand here on AO can even custom order your RT Custom with that frame through his Logic Paintball website. Otherwise Tunaman, Roguefactor and Fragtek sell many mag parts and complete guns. You can find their links in the DEALERS forum here on AO. You can get a lot more bang for your buck buying a complete gun rather than upgrades.

needaname
03-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Thank you all
you have just saved me $200 and a lot of confusion.
i will buy the HR PF black because i like the thread of it and i dont care about weight:) . um are their any electrich trigger frams that will shoot 20bps?

GT
03-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by needaname
Thank you all
you have just saved me $200 and a lot of confusion.
i will buy the HR PF black because i like the thread of it and i dont care about weight:) . um are their any electrich trigger frams that will shoot 20bps?

yes a hyperframe.

do yourself a favor and try a ULT kit, its dam close to electro pull. If what i hear is correct you will be just wasting yout cash on the hyperframe....... there maybe in the next year or so an electro like trigger pull mech frame.

BTW: the guys at the feild this weekend thought I had some kind of egrip on the mag. When i told them it was all mech there jaws hit the floor:eek:

needaname
03-08-2004, 09:51 PM
whare can i get a hyperfraim at??

GT
03-08-2004, 09:54 PM
ok a hyperframe will run you atleast 250, on the cheap new. if you really want an electro mag buy an Emag...

contact a Centerflag dealer in the dealers forum. Cryer made a post about it approx a week ago.

gt