PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty wins again....

1stdeadeye
03-08-2004, 06:56 PM
I guess the marker really doesn't matter!

Dynasty wins PSP LA Open Division 1 X Ball (http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/psp/2004/la/index.shtml)

Angels or Shockers, I guess it doesn't matter. They won again! Wow!

robdamanii
03-08-2004, 07:09 PM
And....who cares again what they're shooting??

frenchman309
03-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by robdamanii
And....who cares again what they're shooting??

.tMan
03-08-2004, 07:19 PM
You know I'd love to see someone actually beat Dynasty. Like actually take more than one game from them. But you have to admit, they have some kickin' skills.

ghed
03-08-2004, 09:03 PM
I would like to see them lose sometime....not b/c of the whole SP thing, Im just one of those guys who always goes for the underdogs ;)

hobbesTZ
03-08-2004, 09:05 PM
Strange beat Dynasty at the World Cup.

Python14
03-08-2004, 09:09 PM
I wanna seem em buckle to an Amatuer level team....several times.

UltimatePaintballer
03-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Tanner Johnson
You know I'd love to see someone actually beat Dynasty. Like actually take more than one game from them. But you have to admit, they have some kickin' skills.

if the aftershock team from 2002 was still around playin their league, They would be the team to beat:o

-=Squid=-
03-08-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Python14
I wanna seem em buckle to an Amatuer level team....several times. Those AM teams are usually the best it seems...

felony
03-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by hobbesTZ
Strange beat Dynasty at the World Cup.

Yeah they did. From what I remember Dynasty got beat up bad, I left early because I dislike x-bola immensly, but that is besides the point. Dynasty lost!!

dan

RenagadeOfFunk
03-08-2004, 09:56 PM
...they may win....but then again....they lose by supporting smart parts in their pursuit to rule the pb world...

Crazy
03-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Python14
I wanna seem em buckle to an Amatuer level team....several times.
Diesel beat them at cup. The only team to beat them.

-=Squid=-
03-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Crazy

Diesel beat them at cup. The only team to beat them. AND WE WERE SO CLOSE TO BEATING DIESEL! :mad:

Digits
03-08-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by felony

Yeah they did. From what I remember Dynasty got beat up bad, I left early because I dislike x-bola immensly, but that is besides the point. Dynasty lost!!

dan

it's a money thing.. They got alot more stuff for going with SP..

If I was in there shoes I would..

f3rr3+
03-08-2004, 10:40 PM
am teams are always fun to watch... dynasty... well when it gets to the point where they dont lose why even bother watching? ya know?

felony
03-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by f3rr3+
am teams are always fun to watch... dynasty... well when it gets to the point where they dont lose why even bother watching? ya know?

I would agree with you to an extent.

I mean the Dallas Cowboys were and are my favorite team in the NFL. I liked them before they were awesome in the early 90's and I like them in the troubled years now. But football is different than paintball. Anyone can like the cowboys even if they just jump on the bandwagon.

No one is gonna piss on you for liking them because they supporting nike shoes or nike pads or something like that. you know what i mean?

I dont know, it is fun for me to watch a football dynasty rock the country, but it isnt fun for me to watch the PB dynasty rock everyone. I dont know if it is because the sport is still growing and I want more winners or what.

Sorry for the rambling .. i had a point when i started, got sidetracked.

dan

WARPED1
03-08-2004, 11:39 PM
They are a talented group of guys. They could probably win with stock Talons!

evan123
03-09-2004, 01:55 AM
I am so tired with people who actually care about what a team shoots and the whole SP thing. You people act like its the end of the world. Shockers are awesome light guns and i would assume that they would do ggod with every gun handed to them. I think its awesome they won

demonguy8
03-09-2004, 03:13 AM
I wonder if they finished WASing there guns before the tourny or not...

At any rate.... Dynasty is the top team in paintball because they have had arguably THE SINGLE MOST consistent roster of amazingly talented players ever, period.

On the other side of the coin.... there are a few teams that have it together enough to beat the Dynasty occasionaly, tho none yet to the level of a 1/1 win/loss ratio..Those teams are namely Strange, Russian Legion, naughty dogs,Joy Division, Static (easily the best pro team that is still playing in the "AM" bracket), and finally Diesel (after a season or two)

logamus
03-09-2004, 04:28 AM
people like to see tiger lose too, they dont see it much but they enjoy it when they can.

Bolter
03-09-2004, 09:08 AM
well done to the Dallasty boys!

mirthvader
03-09-2004, 10:05 AM
I recently did a one day clinic with Alex Fraige, Rodney Squires and Todd Martinez. I wasn't a big fan before but I am now. Those guys were great at the clinic and tremendous ambassadors for paintball. Great attitudes and very friendly.