PDA

View Full Version : 10min of Dawn of the Dead on TV

ASDadam
03-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Next monday (15th) USA is going to show the first 10 minutes of Dawn of the Dead at 8est. Totally unedited and uncut. Should be pretty good to see how the movie will be.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
My friends and I are all going to see it opening night, it should be some good times.

I mean who doesn't love massive zombie and human killing on a friday night.

Duck Hunt
03-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Isn't it a remake of an old movie? I remember seeing one that started in a cemetary. A brother and sister were visiting and a zombie popped up and killed the brother, she ran to a house full of other people running from zombies, then every zombie started heading towards that house and a zombie blood bath ensues, fortunetly the house was full of guns and they had to shoot them in the eyes =)

Anyone else know?

Sean

fcpchop
03-08-2004, 11:02 PM
thats so awesome, i cant wait to see it, i just hope i can remember when it will be on

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
03-08-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Duck Hunt
Isn't it a remake of an old movie? I remember seeing one that started in a cemetary. A brother and sister were visiting and a zombie popped up and killed the brother, she ran to a house full of other people running from zombies, then every zombie started heading towards that house and a zombie blood bath ensues, fortunetly the house was full of guns and they had to shoot them in the eyes =)

Anyone else know?

Sean

Yup it indeed is a remake, will it be better we shall see, but will it be gorier definitly yes.

Dryden
03-09-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Duck Hunt

Anyone else know?

Sean You're thinking of Night of the Living Dead ('68), which was later remade ('91) after its 20th Anniv.

Dawn of the Dead ('79 - set in a shopping mall) is the sequal, which is now being remade for its 25th Anniv.

Phobos
03-09-2004, 12:11 AM
I hope it is as good or better than 28 days, that movie was sweet. I like how it was PETA's fault. he he he

Duck Hunt
03-09-2004, 12:30 AM
Thanks! I loved that movie, but I'm not sure about this one, I hate it when they remake a good old movie and just make it gorier...

Sean