PDA

View Full Version : Sidekick Semi?

Omicron
09-24-2001, 02:47 PM
anyone have one of the newer spring feed upgrade thing? is it any good? is it worth it? what company makes them?

TheTramp
09-24-2001, 03:12 PM
Mine has the spring in the feed tube. It came with the spring when I got it almost a year ago so I don't know if it's an "upgrade." The sidekick semi works fine for a side arm in scenario games and what not. It is a blow forward design and will chop paint if you fire too fast. It's a fun little gun but I think I'd get the PT-Extreme if I were buying a side arm now.

I forget what the web site is but I found it originally by doing a search with "Sidekick" and "paintball."

Load SM5
09-24-2001, 05:47 PM
http://www.paintballstuff.com/

I've heard pretty good things about them. The only thing is you can't load as many balls as they say you can. from what I've heard the paint will deform a bit under the tension of the spring when fully loaded.

TheTramp
09-24-2001, 06:31 PM
That's true. If you put more than 6 balls in the feed tube they start to deform fairly quickly. If you are going to shoot them right away there's no problem just don't leave them in there for more that an hour or so.

MAGgot Man
09-24-2001, 08:29 PM
The Sidekick Semi is sold by Paintballstuff...their page is at paintballstuff.com