PDA

View Full Version : Level x + Ule ?

Keule
03-09-2004, 05:32 AM
Hello Guys,

i have one Question, is it possible to combine a Level X Mag with an ULE Trigger kit ?
And what fire rate can i expect with it (im fast in triggering)?

Greetings Keule

CaliMagFan
03-09-2004, 05:46 AM
WELCOME TO AO!!!

the ULE trigger kit, often called just ULT, can be used in any AGD marker that has the correct type of on/off. i think its any valve with 2 orings in on/off top. the ult its only reccomended for marker that have lvl 10 installed, as it may induce more short stroking. it is also widely preferred that the ULT only be used in RT syle valves/ Xvalves...
-kyro... hope you like the folks here!

Keule
03-09-2004, 06:22 AM
Thx for the fast response and the nice answer.
And how many bps can i reach with a mag using a classic Valve, level x bolt and ult ?

Greetings Keule

Gadget
03-09-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by CaliMagFan
WELCOME TO AO!!!

the ULE trigger kit, often called just ULT, can be used in any AGD marker that has the correct type of on/off. i think its any valve with 2 orings in on/off top. the ult its only reccomended for marker that have lvl 10 installed, as it may induce more short stroking. it is also widely preferred that the ULT only be used in RT syle valves/ Xvalves...
-kyro... hope you like the folks here!

The bold section is a bit misleading. The ULT may cause more short stroking (as the force with which the on/off pin is returned is reduced) and for this reason it's recommended that you only use it in RT-Style valves. L10 is a general recommendation for 'mags - not specifically for ULT.

L10 will help you avoid chopping, but won't be able to stop two-balls-in-the-barrel blow ups which are the usual outcome of chuffing.

Keule - the ULT will work with your classic valve, but you're more likely to shortstroke/chuff shots. You should be able to fire as fast as you can pull - I believe that a well setup classic valve doesn't start to suffer from drop-off until about 16bps, but I doubt you'd be able to pull that fast.

Keule
03-09-2004, 09:15 AM
Hey ok,

i know that i have to use Level X to reduce choppping balls but at the moment my setup is a mag with a classic valve Level 7 and nothing else.
I the second hand gun over the i-net and i have a big problem with shortstroke/chuff shots(i hope that means if i pull the trigger to early after a shot, so i didnīt get a "full shot"(donīt know why :confused: ) and after that i get often ball breaks).
How can i set up my Valve/Trigger that i didnīt get chuff shots?

Greetings Keule

Chronobreak
03-09-2004, 11:56 PM
welcome to ao and an x-valove with a ult u adjust should be nice no sear adjustment shoul be needed it wil tak some getting use to and maybe soon you can walk it

ClouD
03-10-2004, 12:41 AM
Hey ok,

i know that i have to use Level X to reduce choppping balls but at the moment my setup is a mag with a classic valve Level 7 and nothing else.
I the second hand gun over the i-net and i have a big problem with shortstroke/chuff shots(i hope that means if i pull the trigger to early after a shot, so i didnīt get a "full shot"(donīt know why ) and after that i get often ball breaks).
How can i set up my Valve/Trigger that i didnīt get chuff shots?

Greetings Keule

i think the classic valve can only shoot up to 14-16 bps, and if im wrong someone correct me. but thats still pretty fast, and i doubt anyone can shoot that fast especially with a 3 pound trigger pull unless you get the ule trigger pull kit.

Keule
03-10-2004, 03:54 AM
Ok, in the case i build in an ULT and a Level X in my Valve i will get more shortstroke/chuff shots is taht right?

And there is no way to adjust the mag perfectly without using an rt-Style valve, that i donīt get these shortstroke/chuff shots?

sry if i ask to much but i think you can get me the answers i need.

Greetings Keule

ClouD
03-10-2004, 06:34 PM
you wont really get any of those shortstrok/chuff shots if you installed it correctly, as long as you dont shoot more than 14 bps. but if you can than i highly recomend get an rt pro valve, or an x valve.

Keule
03-11-2004, 06:34 AM
Ok Guys thx for your answers,
i think i will buy level x + ule the next time and i hope i can get it to work fine !

Greetings Keule

ClouD
03-11-2004, 06:14 PM
no problem :D