PDA

View Full Version : Question ?. to any one, Re: electronic trigger frames.

MAD 04
03-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Does any one out there now of any electronic multi-mode tigger frames for the mag, ones that are reliable and have a good operational history ?.

Dayspring
03-09-2004, 11:00 AM
Centerflag's Hyperframe

www.centerflagproducts.com

tjmpaintball06
03-10-2004, 10:51 AM
I have a centerflag hyperframe and it works great ... when it works. It needs constant adjustment and the frame needs to have perfect tightness in relation to the screws. Centerflag has excellent customer service but that doesnt make up for the problems the frame has. You cant change out the grips either...

Dayspring
03-10-2004, 01:15 PM
While yes, you may not be able to switch grips, the maintenance issue is just one person's opinion. I know many Hyperframes that work great with little to no maintenance.

Originally posted by tjmpaintball06
I have a centerflag hyperframe and it works great ... when it works. It needs constant adjustment and the frame needs to have perfect tightness in relation to the screws. Centerflag has excellent customer service but that doesnt make up for the problems the frame has. You cant change out the grips either...

GA Devil
03-10-2004, 01:46 PM
I have a couple hyperframe mags and have no problems with them. As for grip panels yes you can get others. Frymarker and a couple others here on AO make custom ones. I am a centerflag dealer so if your interested in some more info or purchasing Ill be glad to help. Feel free to hit my store or email me. Sales@devilsden.tv