PDA

View Full Version : Damn, they deserve it anyways ;)

Bolter
03-09-2004, 11:04 AM
http://forceofnature.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album58&id=ref_shot_n_head&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

Remington
03-09-2004, 02:59 PM
I don't understand why shooting a ref is funny? :confused: Maybe you need to setup the situation so we know what took place prior to that picture being taken? ;)

JUGGAJOSH
03-09-2004, 03:03 PM
I think the guy is standing a few feet in front of the ref and it just looks like he's aiming at him because of the angle of the picture. I could be wrong though.

SirTim
03-09-2004, 03:09 PM
I think it's just a photo angle which looks like he is aiming at the ref.

rpm07
03-09-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Remington
I don't understand why shooting a ref is funny? :confused: Maybe you need to setup the situation so we know what took place prior to that picture being taken? ;)

Well I know that there has been a few times I would have liked to shoot a ref.:)
But I think this 1 just got in the line of fire.
I know at IAO I was laying down a very good amount of paint on a bunker and the ref walked right into it. He got hit with around 8 to 10 balls. But when I am in a shoot out with someone and the ref wants to walk though it that is his mistake.

-=Squid=-
03-09-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by rpm07

Well I know that there has been a few times I would have liked to shoot a ref.:)
Well there have been many times I have shot refs... including when a ref told me to "shut up" for calling a paint check.

Branchvillian
03-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Someone needs to inform that player to watch where he's running, instead of watching the dirt.

Halliday
03-09-2004, 05:08 PM
I think it's just the angle. I hope that ref is not getting bunkered.

Tyger
03-09-2004, 05:53 PM
I'll just say this.

It's a "Tactic" to shoot a ref. IF he's coming over to you to pull your band, you gog the ref. In he chaos that happens after that, you jump up, run forward, and bunker people until you can be tackled by another ref.

I've also known a player who would shoot the ref in the head, and while he was dazed the player would bunker somoene. And the ref can't really recall if the player was hit or not before he started his bunkering move.

But the angle of this photo looks like the player is running PAST the ref, who's taking hits from the opponents behind him. I say this based on the position of the barel in the player's hands, as well as eye contact.

-Tyger

Bolter
03-11-2004, 11:45 AM
yeah he's not getting shot, it just looks like it

Smoke
03-11-2004, 12:49 PM
Yea, it looks like he's running in front of the ref. Awesome pic though.

abunkerer
03-11-2004, 12:50 PM
the ref is a moving stand up bunker:D