PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing a cradle

TraXeR
03-09-2004, 01:01 PM
I recently aquired a 114 ci 3,000 psi adjustable psi raptor tank. This is my first non-screw in tank, so I'm not familiar with my options/choices. I'd like have the 'butt' of the tank about 7-9 inches behind the grip and the whole tank about 2-5 inches under the grip. Can anyone recommend some cradles? Price is NOT an option but I don't want it 'super' flashy or crappy looking. I'll be using this tank on my 68 mag (or e/xmag if i ever get one) if that helps with 'grip screw' type. Stocks are no an option, I simply do not like them and they hinder my gameplay. Thanks! Any help is appreciated!

kevdupuis
03-09-2004, 01:06 PM
I think you're kind of limited to using a KAPP Drop Zone, Drop Zone II/III/stubby, or Empire cradle system with the Raptor style reg.

Creative Mayhem
03-09-2004, 01:44 PM
I used a benchmark cradle for my Raptor, when I had the 114 tank on it. The 114 tank is huge, you really are going to have fun trying to find a drop that will do exactly what you want and not look ugly or flashy.

TraXeR
03-09-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem
I used a benchmark cradle for my Raptor, when I had the 114 tank on it. The 114 tank is huge, you really are going to have fun trying to find a drop that will do exactly what you want and not look ugly or flashy.

Hmmm... if you 'drop' the specs I asked, what are the other options?