PDA

View Full Version : Any Tac-Ones Left?

Target Practice
03-09-2004, 02:18 PM
Hey all, quick (hopefully not stupid) question...

I was born and will die a Recball and Scenarioball player. I just shipped off to college last fall, and have been out of the paintball loop for some time now. I heard about the Tac-One just recently, and was wondering if any more are being sold. I just can't seem to find one. If you have any information, please let me know. Thanks.

Chronobreak
03-09-2004, 02:24 PM
contact agd if you cant find any know there backordered maybe but i doubt it they just came out

AGD
03-09-2004, 03:45 PM
We ran a small first run to work out the bugs, the 2nd run comes in next week and hopefully there are no issues.

We are making sure everything is right with this product since we have a new machine shop making it. Please bear with us while we try and bring you the quality you expect from,

AGD

Cyberious
03-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by AGD
We ran a small first run to work out the bugs, the 2nd run comes in next week and hopefully there are no issues.

We are making sure everything is right with this product since we have a new machine shop making it. Please bear with us while we try and bring you the quality you expect from,

AGD

I have one of the first run ones and think it is perfect. BTW, you will really like this marker. I do recommend getting the ULT trigger for it.

jayloo
03-09-2004, 05:24 PM
CCP (www.ccpaintball.com) in Glenwoord, Illinois had one on the wall as well as a tac-one body. Price of whole marker was $450 and body was $200.

They probably still have it.