CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-24-2001, 04:31 PM
:D

MikeCouves
09-24-2001, 04:57 PM
Hehe Hyperframe or Z Grip definately.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-24-2001, 06:44 PM
I can't really answer that. I haven't really used any other grips but if I had to choose my favorite grip I have ever used would be my friends Quickfire, they are awsome and the grip are sooo sweeet. The only thing it you can only get those grip wiht the Quickfire frame, and the Quickfire frame is only for cockers. :mad:

cphilip
09-26-2001, 07:30 AM
Might should add the Intelliframe to this?

Let me get this straight...Are you saying you can't or won't vote on your own Poll? So why start it? Are you gathering intelligence? If so why not include them all. Benchy, Dye, SP, Stock Emag, stock mMag with Moulded vs. Plastic? You know...all of them ever made for any Mag?

Plus your title is a bit misleading. Shouldn't it be more like..."Which Grip Frame do you like best on a Mag?"

slushee
09-26-2001, 08:21 AM
well that answers my question in the other post :D

-Jôker-
09-26-2001, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]
I can't really answer that. I haven't really used any other grips but if I had to choose my favorite grip I have ever used would be my friends Quickfire, they are awsome and the grip are sooo sweeet. The only thing it you can only get those grip wiht the Quickfire frame, and the Quickfire frame is only for cockers. :mad:

lose the blue its against forum rules to use colors

zvanut
09-26-2001, 04:16 PM
z-grip all the way