PDA

View Full Version : SnYpER broke a gun....again

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-09-2004, 09:06 PM
First - XMAG

It took me a while just to get the gun to shoot. Now that it shoots it won't shoot as fast as it use to. I can't go trigger happy without the lvl 10 pooping out on me. But i can still shoot pretty fast. How do i fix that?

Second - AGD Flatline

Ok once i get everything semi working and play a few games i'm low on gas. I refill the tank and my output pressure drops. Am i doing something wrong here or did i mess up the tank?

Third - Custom RT

It's my friends but i tinkered with it. I sorta blew up his on/off assembly so i just bought a new one and threw it in there.
It worked for a while but then the gun just stopped working. I had korrosion look at it and i had tyger look at it. Both of them suggested different things.
A - switch carrers
B - something with the sear

...that's about all i got for now

Tyger
03-09-2004, 11:33 PM
Take guns to AGD. Get them to fix it.

Next, NEVER TINKER WITH THEM AGAIN!!!!! Except, on rare occasions, to chrono. Even then get a ref to help ya.

Works for me....

-Tyger (Not monkeying with his gun since 1989....)

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-09-2004, 11:43 PM
but i like to tinker :(

Methylphenidate
03-09-2004, 11:55 PM
that or make freinds with the guys on the agd sponsored teams so you can just give it to them and say its broken.
it works for me.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-10-2004, 12:22 AM
ahh w/e i'll just bring it into agd whenever something goes wrong

AGDlover
03-10-2004, 07:40 PM
next time just don't tuch the gun at all

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-10-2004, 08:10 PM
than how do i refill the tank?

RenagadeOfFunk
03-10-2004, 08:12 PM
Stop messing with mags...jeez...if i have told you once i have told you once (cause i have only told you once) dont mess with your gun...we are only a couple miles from mag factory so let them fix it...(X-mags should not be sold to freshmen IMO :p ) sometimes i think you shouldn't even tinker with your zipper, aka fly, aka crotch teeth...then you would more than agd tech to fix that...

chizle97
03-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Ya wanna tinker, Get a cocker!:D