PDA

View Full Version : Question

DarkSun
03-09-2004, 10:08 PM
Hi, its me again, I thank you for your opinions with the mini-orricle automag, it was very enlightening. Now I need your help with something. Plain out, I have a Automag 68 Classic, (momentarily), It has a ANS regulator, and those wood grips, also it has some sort of 14" one peice stainless steel barrel, And it has a venturi bolt, and a foamiless bolt, (I use venturi.), it also has a 3000 psi N2, (not sure what brand.), and I just ordered a Trinity chrome dropforeward, and a Halo TSA Backman hopper. What upgrades should I buy and equip to MAX this gun out. Please try to help me out with each upgrades prices as well, Id like to know how much Im looking at. Thanks a ton. -DarkSun

zacbot
03-09-2004, 10:13 PM
id suggest warp feed and an xvalve but i just got my warp and im soon getting an xvalve

Cryer
03-09-2004, 10:17 PM
Get an X-valve first and foremost. trade your classic valve + $225
Get rid of that ANS reg, and the aftermarket bolts, they do nothing but hamper you...

Also, an Intelliframe or Logic Frame is in order eventually. ~$100 to ~$140
You might want to think about ULE bodies, too. ~$140

DarkSun
03-09-2004, 10:31 PM
Where can I trade in my stock bolt and $225 for the x-valve? And Does that x-valve come with a lvl 10 upgrade? and what about the ULE trigger kit? should I get it? or should I get the ULE trigger body? Thanks. -Joshua Fahey

zacbot
03-09-2004, 10:35 PM
its not your stock bolt, its your stock valve assembly and you can trade it in threw agd or threw the moderator tunaman

tyrion2323
03-09-2004, 11:32 PM
Hi there,

I would recommend sending your marker in to Logic and asking for "the works."

He can mill your rail to lighten and shape it.
He can add a Logic Frame, Y-Frame or I-Frame for performance.
He can add a ULE or Deadlywind body for looks and cocker-threading.
He can anodize, in case you're looking to recolor your marker.

Peace man,

Jacob