PDA

View Full Version : Tippmann challenge + E-Mag = fun

rictus
09-24-2001, 07:11 PM
Me and some friens were at the Tippmann Challenge Saturday. I played with my E-Mag and had so much fun. This was my first game of this type. There must have been 5 to 6 hundred people there. E-Mag was flawless in operation. Even when my battery went dead. I have the new turbo rev board and it seemed to work very well, alot better then when it was a 9 volt anyway. I don't know what the score was at the end of the day but at lunch we were ahead 1600 points. Only thing was I heard someone shooting amazingly fast and looked over to see an AT 10. Wow that thing was fast. Saw an AT 85 later. I was sort of embarassed that someone was showing me up in the speen department. I think the E-Mag needs some faster settings. 9 bps max not fast enough, and maybe add a burst like 9 or 10 shot. Still very pleased. My friend had no problems with his new Minimag either. The funny thing was I let a friend borrow my classic, which I never break paint with and he couldnt fire 3 shots with out breaking. Weird. I'll find the problem though.
P.S. there was a guy there taking pictures named Snake Bite, doe's anyone know his E-Mail or website? I wanted to buy a CD but we left before I thought about it.

Webmaster
09-24-2001, 07:42 PM
well - its locked at 9bps burst modes - but in semi it can get up to 16bps - and with a turbo rev board you should be able to shoot 12 or 13 bps with no problems

datapimp69
09-24-2001, 10:26 PM
ill be back at hell next weekend, and ill find out snakebites address for you.

i only got to get out on sun. not as many people there. but still fun

the123
09-25-2001, 08:11 AM
Snakebite is Dollak's son.
call or e-mail them @ http://www.waynes-world.com/wd24event.html