PDA

View Full Version : AO jersey info.

Creative Mayhem
03-10-2004, 04:30 PM
I just got off the phone with Jamie at CSG. I called to find out about the AO jersies and to see If they were still making them. Good news, CSG is still making them. They revamped their web services and haven't gotten back to AGD with the neccesary links and whatnot.

Jamie asked me to appologize to those that want AO jersies and haven't been able to get any info on the from the AGD store. She also wanted me to let you know that things hould be set up within the next couple weeks. There will be a direct link to the AO jersey ordering form and shouldn't be any need to call AGD for any special discount code.

So, as it stands, CSG is making AO jersies and they will be able to take orders soon. Hope it helps guys.

darwin
03-10-2004, 04:43 PM
thanks cm

Waffleman
03-10-2004, 04:51 PM
Coolio, ive been meaning to get one now that I actually own mag:cool:

BetaMax
03-10-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem
I just got off the phone with Jamie at CSG. I called to find out about the AO jersies and to see If they were still making them. Good news, CSG is still making them. They revamped their web services and haven't gotten back to AGD with the neccesary links and whatnot.

Jamie asked me to appologize to those that want AO jersies and haven't been able to get any info on the from the AGD store. She also wanted me to let you know that things hould be set up within the next couple weeks. There will be a direct link to the AO jersey ordering form and shouldn't be any need to call AGD for any special discount code.

So, as it stands, CSG is making AO jersies and they will be able to take orders soon. Hope it helps guys.

Finally! I even emailed them about this very issue without a response. Thanks for passing the info along.

AGDlover
03-10-2004, 05:02 PM
bout time i got a strate answer on where the hell were they

Creative Mayhem
03-10-2004, 05:19 PM
I hear ya on the frustraion front... I want a new one as do a few members of team AFTICA.

ATM, they are just completely swamped with team stuff for five series. So be patient, they will come ;)

Yzo
03-10-2004, 05:23 PM
we need a few in aussie! :)

StickFigurSicide
03-10-2004, 06:10 PM
and I just bought a JT jersey... :(

Oh well...

1stdeadeye
03-10-2004, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the info.

RickEZ10 was trying to order one. I guess we will call to get it faster!:)

oldsoldier
03-10-2004, 06:47 PM
Jeremy...she didnt mention anything about those that were ordered already, did she? You know my predicament...get back to me if you can.

durtysoufcraka
03-10-2004, 07:55 PM
what do they look like?

WatchDragon
03-10-2004, 07:58 PM
i been tryign to get an AO jersey for months, thanks

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-10-2004, 08:12 PM
csg needs to monitor their emails a little better, i shot them a few emails and only got 1 reply last year

but it's good to hear that they are still making them :)

Creative Mayhem
03-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by oldsoldier
Jeremy...she didnt mention anything about those that were ordered already, did she? You know my predicament...get back to me if you can.

Yeah man, she said that she hasnt forgot about yours, and she remembers having to take it by phone lol. She said that they are just swamped with all these teams that want full outfitting by he start of their respective series...

I'll harrass her some more in a week or 2

:D

ghideon
03-17-2004, 04:31 PM
Does anyone have Jamie's contact info? Need to call up and get me one ordered ASAP. Been putting it off for months...

shartley
03-17-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by ghideon
Does anyone have Jamie's contact info? Need to call up and get me one ordered ASAP. Been putting it off for months...
Toll Free: 1.866.618.1089

I have yet to call them and not have Jamie actually be the one who answered the phone.

UltimatePaintballer
03-17-2004, 08:43 PM
YAY!!!!!! im getting one!

anyone want to buy me one:confused:

GT
03-17-2004, 09:52 PM
i have been on here for over 2 years, should I order one?

tjmpaintball06
03-17-2004, 09:56 PM
Thanks man, i really want one of those.

NJPaint
03-18-2004, 11:42 AM
Just called yesterday, they said that the crew was out till next Tuesday, and to call back then. (I assume at a tournament)

ntn4502
03-18-2004, 01:36 PM
pics of the jerseys for whoever asked

*remembers SFL and cries*

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=924663

Raven4000SX
04-02-2004, 04:50 PM
I would like a blue AO jersey and an AGD Pride jersey if possible. Will they make me an AGD pride jersey? Will the direct link be in the AGD store?

magman007
04-03-2004, 12:16 PM
they would need concent from pride before they made you a pride jersey, but other than that, i dont see a reason why they would not

Maffer
04-03-2004, 12:23 PM
is there a website we could go to to get more info/pics?

Koosh
04-03-2004, 12:58 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123047

chasden
04-03-2004, 03:18 PM
I like the look of them. Though some new designs would be nice too...

Raven4000SX
04-04-2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by magman007
they would need concent from pride before they made you a pride jersey, but other than that, i dont see a reason why they would not '

Really? I didn't know that. Is it going to be a hassle to try and get one? I'll pay what it costs to get one because I really like the way it looks with the AGD running down the arms. I want people to know that the paint that just hit them came out of a LEVEL 10 Mag from AGD.

magman007
04-04-2004, 11:44 AM
well ,you could get one made up just like it, aslong as it didnt say FACTORY TEAM or AGD PRIDE on it...

because these are things that you are not, and they dont want you to do something, and tarnish the name of the Team or the fctory team. not saying you would, but you know?

you could have one made up just like it, or even one that is a regualar ao jersey, and have what you want added to it. its all free within reason.

Raven4000SX
04-04-2004, 12:14 PM
well ,you could get one made up just like it, aslong as it didnt say FACTORY TEAM or AGD PRIDE on it...

because these are things that you are not, and they dont want you to do something, and tarnish the name of the Team or the fctory team. not saying you would, but you know?

you could have one made up just like it, or even one that is a regualar ao jersey, and have what you want added to it. its all free within reason.

I just want to wear the jersey and I don't even play in tournaments. You see people wearing NFL and NBA jerseys when they aren't even on the team. It's the same thing.

NJPaint
04-04-2004, 01:01 PM

what the guy above me said, but look at paintball examples... its supporting your favorite team or company, nothing more, nothing less.

Raven4000SX
04-04-2004, 01:12 PM
Anything wrong with this?