PDA

View Full Version : How do you run airlines on your e/xmag?

FreakBaller12
03-10-2004, 06:32 PM
well i just got my max flo, pics later this month;) With no drop it adjusted the length of my macro running by my trigger, now it's too close to the trigger. I tried running backwards just now by the tank, but it's goign to contrict the way i grip my gun when i run. ANY ideas?

tony3
03-10-2004, 06:40 PM
get a longer hose:D

On my emag I have a 12in SS hose that I have wrapped in electrical tape, I need to buy a qd for it.

Branchvillian
03-10-2004, 06:41 PM
Those are the only 2 ways I have ever seen them set up before, get a longer piece of macro.

Cryer
03-10-2004, 06:59 PM
http://mysite.verizon.net/jnormancryer/emag2.jpg

I think thats a 10 inch hose... maybe 11.

I have it crossing from the right (air inlet on the valve) down around the back of the frame to the left side of the ASA. This way, its out of the way, no matter which hand I use, its not in the way of the trigger, and it doesnt rub against the battery pack.

I've tried every hose setup concievable, and this is the best one, IMO. Even on mech mags with ags thru grips I run the hose behind like that.

Remington
03-10-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Cryer
I have it crossing from the right (air inlet on the valve) down around the back of the frame to the left side of the ASA. This way, its out of the way, no matter which hand I use, its not in the way of the trigger, and it doesnt rub against the battery pack.

I've tried every hose setup concievable, and this is the best one, IMO. Even on mech mags with ags thru grips I run the hose behind like that.

That's how I have mine as well (except I'm running macroline instead of stainless). If you get the right length of hose this setup is very comfortable, and it makes it much easier to hold the trigger frame (compared with running it on the same side as the valve inlet).

gibby
03-10-2004, 08:19 PM
I also have mine like Cryer's.

purplemag
03-10-2004, 08:39 PM
yup same as cryers, trust me I have tried all the rest, this way seems to be the best. I do have mine shrink wrapped, which adds to the look.

chizle97
03-10-2004, 10:15 PM
Cryer I love your E-mag. I run my hose forward and to the left. good times

Mag Master 04
03-10-2004, 10:37 PM
i run mine down the right side, from the valve forward and down, curved forward, its great to me

Wes Janson
03-11-2004, 12:02 AM
The xmag may have intelligent electronics, but I really don't think it has the sentience nor the capability to run a fullscale airline corporation. Sure, it's streamlines (well, the Kartas are), but I don't see the passenger capacity as being very high.