PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a decked out Emag in Alberta, CAN?

gibby
03-10-2004, 07:07 PM
I need some help...I have a friend in Alberta, Canada who wants to try out a decked out Emag(ULE with at least 3.2). Please send me a PM if you'd be willing to meet up with him. Much thanks!

Mods, pls move if you feel this is in the wrong place.

He normally plays at P.A.G. or Evolution.

mcveighr
03-10-2004, 07:29 PM
Does Paul LaRue still have one?

Digits
03-10-2004, 08:15 PM
The only guy I know is Devin who plays for Virus (or used to, I really dont know)..

His wasn't full decked out though and I doubt his software was 3.2.. But he does have an e-mag :)

CameraGuy
03-11-2004, 12:07 AM
You might try asking on the http://forum.pballcanada.com/ board, a number of the the guys who post there are from Alberta, and at least one of them used to have an Emag.

mrhooie
03-11-2004, 01:52 AM
i'm a little farther north but have a ULE bodies Emag

Paul doesn't have his anymore and I really don't think anyone in edmonton has one anymore

infact i got quite a few looks from refs in Edmonton at the first tourney i went to with mine

gibby
03-11-2004, 01:58 AM
Cool deal...I'll definitely see what he can do to meet up with you mrhooie. Do you have 3.2 on your emag? Reason I'm asking cause he's interested in other high end markers coming from a 04 Viking. I really do believe the software does a great deal with increasing ROF and ease of use.

mrhooie
03-11-2004, 10:49 AM
no i haven't got 3.0 on my emag.
let him know I will bring it with me to the MR series stops as a back up and he's more than welcome to try it at any of those events

honestly though? my emag has become a backup to my Viking