PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Halo B w/ Classic 68

gdog441
03-10-2004, 10:06 PM
Hey, I got a classic 68, no level 10 yet, but soon. Anyways I got a Halo B for $30 off some noob. I know I don't need it but it was a good deal. Anyways I encountered 3 problems when using it today. 1st, The halo would seem to feed too fast sometimes and almost either double feed or put 1 ball in chamber the other half in. 2nd, one time the ball couldnt fit into the chamber. I know this could be due to it expanding when it gets humid, but it didnt look bigger. It is good paint too by the way. 3rd, if you break a ball, how do you get the barrel back into the gun when the paintballs are under constant pressure by the halo. Are all these problems common?

chizle97
03-10-2004, 10:26 PM
Prob #1 The power feed plug. I think
Prob 2 bad ball happens sometimes.
prob 3 turn hopper off replace barell

Joni
03-10-2004, 11:18 PM
Prob 1: probably the ball detent. The halo requires nice detents, so make sure that you have a good detent. The plastic ones are the best.

gdog441
03-11-2004, 06:59 AM
As for Problem 3, if you turn off the hopper, you have to shoot out the remainder of the balls from the hopper that are still under pressure, chopping even more if you have paint in your barrel.

Drizit
03-11-2004, 11:19 AM
problem 3:
turn off the hopper, and pull the barrel all the balls that are under pressure will come out the end of the marker but the rest will stay in the hopper, if you have(or get one installed) a ripdrive then you can use that to unwind the spring and there for not loose all that paint every time you chop, lastly if you are chopping on a classic with a halo B then there would seem to be some problem with the paint being brittle, as there is no way you are out shooting the hopper (except when it jams or double feeds)