PDA

View Full Version : Chrome or Black RT pro?

LCDmag1
09-24-2001, 08:58 PM
What one should i get. I am worried about the chrome one glaring to much. Anyone have problems with this. And i will be putting a intelliframe on it so they don't come in chrome, but i guess it will look ok b/c the stock frames are black too.

zvanut
09-24-2001, 09:19 PM
i dont own 1, but personally i like the chrome

RTrampage
09-24-2001, 09:24 PM
i have a chrome but i am not sure what you mean by glaring too much, is it like a camoflauge issue or something or am i just way in left feild here

LCDmag1
09-24-2001, 09:26 PM
Well i have heard of people being seen behind bunkers from the glare of the sun of there chrome guns or barrels. But the body i guess is goin to be hide by hoppers etc.

RTrampage
09-25-2001, 05:57 PM
ive never had that be a problem for me but i never asked anyone how noticable it was so i cant say that it doesnt glare at all

DarkPhoenix
09-25-2001, 06:13 PM
I personally like the teflon black version, despite the fact that I own a chrome RT Pro, I was sent the wrong one. Right now, I sent my RT Pro in for the E-mag conversion to a teflon black left warpfeed E-mag. I am very psyched.

Back to the topic, the teflon black RT Pro is not very reflective, the only reflective part on it is the chrome crown on the barel, though I have seen a picture of a black RT Pro with a chrome barel and black crown tip, that was the one I thought I was going to get. Anyway, I say every little bit helps. The purpose of chamo is not really to hide but break up the human outline so the eye does not pick it out. The theory behind the tiger stripe camo takes this one step further and causes the eye to "slide through", since the human eye scans horizontally. Any little bit to keep attention from being drawn to yourself helps.