PDA

View Full Version : Are all RT valves Reactive Trigger ?

Gudmann
03-11-2004, 08:29 AM
As in the trigger being returned by force and able to simulate full auto by being pressed at the right force.

I am thinking about the new RT-ULE Custom, but would like to be tourney legal....

I own the only mag in the country, an old classic that says Pro7 on the valve, have a few spare o-rings, but unable to stop a leak out the back.... but still I like the thing enough to be thinking about the RT-ULE Custom :-)

thanks
Gudmann Bragi

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
03-11-2004, 08:44 AM
Yes they are all reactive...you can always get a ult to go with it...it takes a lot of the reactivity out of the valve.

Gudmann
03-11-2004, 08:51 AM
As in no "bounce" and not able to simulate full-auto.

thanks from an utter mag newbie....
Gudmann Bragi

cphilip
03-11-2004, 09:01 AM
When properly working there is not enough return to cause a refire by bouncing off your finger

However you can MAKE them do that or you can MAKE them not do that.

We have plenty of Mags in tournaments. All with no bounce. I currently prepare four of them for our team and got the bounce completely out of all of them. Only had trouble with one of them and it was an easy fix. It was a trouble some old Valve. Never had a problem keeping it out of all the ones I have owned with the right input pressures.

If yours is bouncing enough to cause a second or more shot then just get on here at AO and we help you dial that out of it.