PDA

View Full Version : X-mag Smart parts Emag

knightlord
03-11-2004, 04:52 PM
Hey can someone in one post explain why no more emag and xmags and what's going on..

Thanks
Jess

Mindflux
03-11-2004, 04:52 PM
There are several topics on this conversation already. Please look around so people don't have to repeat themselves.

knightlord
03-11-2004, 04:54 PM
yes we all have noticed that but my point is spill it in one topic or reply instead 20 pages worth..

WARPED1
03-11-2004, 04:57 PM
The search feature is your friend!:D

shartley
03-11-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by knightlord
yes we all have noticed that but my point is spill it in one topic or reply instead 20 pages worth..
How about this? READ THE DARN THREAD.

AO has made a thread “classic” at the top, and it contains all the information anyone would need… and then some. And for the sake of being nice I will leave it at that. This thread will most likely be closed as well.

knightlord
03-11-2004, 05:00 PM
yes that is true.. but when there is many topics on it.. and most of them don't fully say why or anything.. so far i have got smart parts put a patent on a part and you guys use..

edweird
03-11-2004, 05:16 PM
pick one and if your questions arnt answered read another...

when your looking for good answers that sum up everything look for a post by one of us Ao-regulars that seems to have their fingers on the pulse of the industry.

by no means postcount = credibility... but im sure after reading your gonna beable to seperate the panicking lemmings from the seasoned people like me eagerly awaiting the outcome of this.

In anycase all the answers to your questions can be found useing THIS (http://www.automags.org/forums/search.php?)