SlartyBartFast
03-11-2004, 06:31 PM
http://www.mvisioninc.com/orderballs.html

HoppysMag
03-11-2004, 06:33 PM
those are the glow under black light balls right? BE's old failed lazer ball

SlartyBartFast
03-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Can't find a description of the weight. Anyone know?

Smitty2k1
03-11-2004, 07:21 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Expensive

GoatBoy
03-11-2004, 07:32 PM
Hrm, I'm wondering the same thing Rogue's wondering now.

Also, in looking at one of their pictures... Doesn't PhazerBall seem MORE dangerous than normal (outdoor) paintball? Granted there are always tripping hazards, but... throwing a bag of hard balls onto a smooth floor where people are running seems to be a recipe for disaster. Especially for the types of people PhazerBall is supposed to appeal to...

HoppysMag
03-11-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by GoatBoy
Hrm, I'm wondering the same thing Rogue's wondering now.

Also, in looking at one of their pictures... Doesn't PhazerBall seem MORE dangerous than normal (outdoor) paintball? Granted there are always tripping hazards, but... throwing a bag of hard balls onto a smooth floor where people are running seems to be a recipe for disaster. Especially for the types of people PhazerBall is supposed to appeal to...

they are a soft foam
kinda like a nerf dart

GoatBoy
03-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Ah, ok. Pics make 'em look kinda... harder.

UltimatePaintballer
03-11-2004, 07:43 PM
well look at this!

http://www.mvisioninc.com/amuse.html

THOSE ARE THE BEST!!!!!!

danger_crane
03-11-2004, 08:02 PM
interesting how if a ball hits you, it records it automatically. Would be nice to have something like this in tournaments, might cut back on cheating, if it worked effectively.

But then you can only get hit in their special vest, wouldnt work very well for them since i only ever get hit in the chest on the run. I'd settle into a bunker and be unstoppable. =p

chizle97
03-11-2004, 08:49 PM
well interesting story behind lazer ball. The balls were made of soft foam and designed to just hit like a really soft airsoft pellet. The ting they failed to see is that these should never be used with CO2. when shot out of a marker powered by CO2 they would freez and become little "ice balls" and hit people causing more damage than normal paintballs. Way to go BE!

Glickman
03-11-2004, 10:50 PM
reusable paintballs are extreamly dangerous. i shot one THRU a standard wooden sliding door. ow.. not to mention getting shot in the finger only inches away because of a certain persons extreamly good trix trigger job (*cough* $5 each *cough*) really looks like it hurted, *ahem* i mean wouold hurt

James
03-12-2004, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Smitty2k1
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Expensive
WERD!

SlartyBartFast
03-12-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Smitty2k1
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Expensive

$30 dollars for a hundred balls that you can shoot again and again isn't that bad.

To compare, what's the price for the T-balls.

Mike-s
05-28-2006, 09:33 AM
The "Tracerballs" or Phazerballs" as they are known are really good !
Me and a group of friends have used them at Swedens top paintball place (www.saspaintball.se)
The balls dont cut like the shells of normal paintballs can but you will of course still get bruised ( I did :)
It looks REALLY cool when you fire the balls too, you see exactly where your shots are going !
The balls are of a slightly soft silicone. The place we were has a massive sound system, lights, smoke machines ,waterfall, caves etc...and loads of stuff painted in the Ultra violet colours so it was great to use these balls in that enviroment.
I would say that the balls weigh about the same as a paintball and are the same size too.

I found the best thing to be, was that the place we were playing offered an "all in price" so we paid our money ( for 2 ½hours ) an then we could shot as much as we wanted at no extra cost ! it was brilliant !
I bet the place had a lot of "ball picking up" to do after we had left :)
So my verdict on the balls is definately that they are fantastic for indoors !

nirvana1234
05-28-2006, 11:16 AM
wowzers! brought back a 2 year old thread :ninja: let it rest :sleeping:

SpitFire1299
05-28-2006, 09:00 PM
Buy reballs instead. ;)