PDA

View Full Version : Boo-Yaah Electronic Trigger Frame

dgleason
09-24-2001, 11:59 PM
Will the Boo-Yaah Electronic Trigger Frame work with the Retro valve. My father has a boo-yaah electronic trigger frame for a spidder that he has. I love the tigger pull on it and was thinking about getting a Boo-Yaah Electronic Trigger Frame for my mag. I need to know if it will work with the Retro valve. I have heard lots of differnt thing.
Does anyone know if it will work

Cha0tic
09-25-2001, 09:10 AM
they will work with the retro valve, but you will not get a reactive trigger. i would get a hyperframe instead of an booh-yaah frame because booh-yaah has gone out of business, and i wouldn't trust them.

mr_cool2588
09-25-2001, 02:21 PM
I would not get a hyper frame because then you wasted your money on the retro valve and they are terribly ugly. You also will not have control of your trigger. I would spend a little more and get an e-mag conversion. It looks better still is reactive and you can set how hard your trigger pull is and how reactive it is. It costs more but it is worth it, with the price I think it is 650 but it is well worth it(better than buying an E-mag) you also get the body of your choice so you could get a Z-body.

Dude
09-25-2001, 04:07 PM
I had a boo-yaah handle and it didn't work, and actually still doesn't work. And even the mako people that made the frame told me that the existing boo-yaah frame won't work with a retro valve at all. For about the same price ($245) you can get the hyper frame that does work with RT valves from some online stores, or try Pev's paintball in VA, they sell hyper frames for that much.

dgleason
09-25-2001, 04:42 PM
Thanks for all the help. I don't know what to do. I can shot the gun really well, but every now and then I chop paint it drivers me nuts. :rolleyes:

[NA]WARLORD
09-25-2001, 06:38 PM
i can tell you from exprience that a boo-yaah "DOES NOT" work with the retro valve. i have a minimag with an r/t valve and i tried 3 different frames (all boo-yaah) and not one of them worked. dont waste your time or $$$ on a boo-yaah.

Drewboy_34
09-27-2001, 07:40 PM
why do booyaah frames never work ( as people say) because i would rather have a Booyahh frame than i hyperframe but I dont know cause everyone always puts them down so it makes me wonder....i would changei it into and emag but thats a lil over my budget..i wish you could just buy the emag grip from agd and install it by your self...that would be great...so there is another great idea for AGD....to put emag grip frames out on the market as one more electronic conversion for regular mags...