PDA

View Full Version : Warp hose through hopper

gadget68
09-25-2001, 12:05 AM
As subject states...Can it be done? Has anyone done it? and are ther pics of one out there?

pharcyde
09-25-2001, 12:14 AM
yes it can be done, yes people have done it, and yes there are pics on this site somewhere. i'm too tired to type anymore

alf
09-25-2001, 06:53 AM
i used a dremel...email me at [email protected], and ill send you pics tonight

Arturus
09-25-2001, 07:36 AM
I'm pretty darn sure, that BlackVCG had his warp hose go through his hopper. I actually found the thread in which he first posted pics of it, but the links seemed to be have been broken - Pics weren't working.

If you're interested and ask, I'm sure as always he's willing to provide info.

BlackVCG
09-25-2001, 09:41 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4071&highlight

My pics were once on this thread, but they aren't working now because during the server switched, someone at Delaware messed up and didn't get my files into my webspace. I've been trying to get it fixed but still no luck... I'll get someone that can fix the problem help me out, so I can get the pics up soon... Sorry I don't have the pics working right now.

cphilip
09-25-2001, 10:57 AM
Hey Black, if you will email them to me I will host them on my Photopoint Album and post em up here till you can get them back uploaded.

cphilip

BlueMagRT
09-27-2001, 06:31 PM
i did the hose through the hopper mod. i would not recommend this idea, especially when it rains. if you want to do it just drill a hole just less than an inch in diameter (15/16) then use silicone to seal the hole and keep the rain out.

Ityl
09-28-2001, 10:04 AM
TK had it at skyball. I wanna just heat the hopper so it indents in so there are no leaks when it rains or from splatter :)

FeelTheRT
09-28-2001, 01:35 PM
a few people do it... but personally myself i don't want to because I like changing guns every offen and depending on what gun it is, the Warp hose will be set differently.

BlackVCG
09-28-2001, 02:00 PM
My pics are finally working...

http://www.automags.org/~BlackVCG/MiniMag/MiniMag_01.JPG

http://www.automags.org/~BlackVCG/MiniMag/MiniMag_03.JPG

As for the rain problem, I don't know about you guys, but I rarely play in the rain. If it does rain on the day you want to play, then you can just take a strip of electrical tape and seal off the bit of gap between the hole in the hopper and the hose on the top side. I prefer this method because melting the hopper just doesn't get the hopper in tight enough. If you want to switch your hopper to other guns, just buy an extra shell half and put it on when you go to switch the Revy to other guns. Or just buy a Revy for each gun.

Tunaman
09-29-2001, 10:30 PM
If you want to solve a lot of problems, drill an extra hole in the warp plate to make it at a 90 degree angle to the gripframe. Then the hose will fit without modifying the hopper. Really works great

AkaEnder
09-30-2001, 12:00 AM
I'd like to see a pic of that 90 degree plate. Or a diagram showing where the hole showed be drilled.