PDA

View Full Version : So this is how Kerry won the nomination.

1stdeadeye
03-12-2004, 09:03 PM
Now we know how Kerry beat Dean!:eek:

http://www.unclephilly.com/mar04/Lavey-meets-kerry2.jpg

Cryer
03-12-2004, 09:15 PM
...Hes a man of wealth and taste...:p

I almost thought that was an actual article for a minute. :eek:

Mateo
03-12-2004, 09:23 PM
What? Its not?...;)

WickeDKlowN
03-13-2004, 09:22 AM
Anton La Vey died in the 90's...

The Satanic Bible is actualy pretty interesting if you read it. And it's hilarious to see the look on the clerk at Barnes and Noble's face when you hand it to her.

impostal22
03-13-2004, 10:32 AM
i trust the church of satan more than the church of cathol...;)

The combined sizes in your signature exceed the limit plus the single line rule. Please comply with the signature rules and change it - cphilip

1stdeadeye
03-13-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by impostal22
i trust the church of satan more than the church of cathol...;)

Not funny.

Go ahead and bash Catholics some more you tool!

ASDadam
03-13-2004, 12:45 PM
Wow Impostal, you're so cool, i want to be like you when i grow up....

who_311
03-13-2004, 12:57 PM
You know, impostal has his beliefs, but i think he was sarcastic. But why do you think you have the right to say things about someone else's beliefs. What gives the all mighty right over other religions/beliefs?

vf-xx
03-13-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by who_311
You know, impostal has his beliefs, but i think he was sarcastic. But why do you think you have the right to say things about someone else's beliefs. What gives the all mighty right over other religions/beliefs?

While I agree and think he was going for sarcasim and shock value, there's nothing in his statement that is questioning someone else's beliefs. He's just stating how HE feels. Technically anyway. *shrugs*

who_311
03-13-2004, 01:40 PM
Yeah, i just got the feeling that he was a bit mad. I think it was the "...you tool!" part. But, arguing about religions is the dumbest thing you could do, no ones goin to get any where, or convert anyone.

EDIT: I guess here's how dubya won the presidency, is that all that worse?
http://www.cky2k.org/upload/uploads/asdfasdf.bmp

logamus
03-13-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
Now we know how Kerry beat Dean!:eek:

http://www.unclephilly.com/mar04/Lavey-meets-kerry2.jpg

it could be me, but that guy looks alot like ming the mericless.

1stdeadeye
03-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Yeah, i just got the feeling that he was a bit mad. I think it was the "...you tool!" part. But, arguing about religions is the dumbest thing you could do, no ones goin to get any where, or convert anyone.

Not trying to convert anyone. I am just sick and tired of Catholic Bashing. If he made that joke about Jews or Muslims, everyone here would be calling him a bigot. Just because catholics turn the other cheek doesn't mean we won't fight back eventually.

As for the pic, making fun of a Satanist is usally okay as no one takes them seriously anyway.

And yes, he does look a lot like Ming!;)

dansim
03-13-2004, 07:22 PM

As for the pic, making fun of a Satanist is usally okay as no one takes them seriously anyway.

but to say that and that catholic bashing is intolerable in the same breath is a bit hypocrytical

who_311
03-13-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by dansim

but to say that and that catholic bashing is intolerable in the same breath is a bit hypocrytical

That is EXACTLY what Im talking about.

1stdeadeye
03-13-2004, 09:13 PM
There is a difference between religions and cults!;)

p8ntball1016
03-13-2004, 09:17 PM
There is a difference between religions and cults!;) shut up and drink your kool aid.:D

Jack_Dubious
03-13-2004, 09:23 PM
I think Satanists (Church of Satan) get a bad rap. In fact, the values and morals presented by most AO members are much more in line with what Anton LaVey teaches, than anything Jesus said.

JDub

Restola
03-13-2004, 09:34 PM
I get a kind of sick enjoyment out of watching two religious people bash eachother. Kind of like listening to the people who believe in the Toothfairy make fun of people who believe in Santa Claus.

But if it's an absolutely pointless post like all of impostal's, I say ban him :). I'll take CB any day.

than205
03-13-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Jack_Dubious
I think Satanists (Church of Satan) get a bad rap. In fact, the values and morals presented by most AO members are much more in line with what Anton LaVey teaches, than anything Jesus said.

JDub

Ouch! True. But big time ouch!

TheTramp
03-13-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Restola
Kind of like listening to the people who believe in the Toothfairy make fun of people who believe in Santa Claus.

Nice! You've just given me a new "quote of the day." :D

who_311
03-13-2004, 10:11 PM
There is a difference between religions and cults!;)
Are you trying to say that the Church of Satan is a cult? What gives you the right to say that? Well, if the Church of Satan is a cult, than that means that the Church of Cathol is as much a cult as any.

...And restola, may I say, you put it very nicely.

Ov3rmind
03-13-2004, 10:12 PM
I get a kind of sick enjoyment out of watching two religious people bash eachother. Kind of like listening to the people who believe in the Toothfairy make fun of people who believe in Santa Claus.
Sigged

taylor492
03-14-2004, 12:27 AM

Are you trying to say that the Church of Satan is a cult? What gives you the right to say that? Well, if the Church of Satan is a cult, than that means that the Church of Cathol is as much a cult as any.

...And restola, may I say, you put it very nicely.

A "cult" doesnt necessarily mean something is bad. Its defined as a religious formation.

1stdeadeye
03-14-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by p8ntball1016
shut up and drink your kool aid.:D

We drink wine thank you very much! We are drunks, not wussy Jim Jones Kool Aid drinkers!:p

1stdeadeye
03-14-2004, 08:08 AM
This thread got way off track!!!

The point was to make a joke about Kerry making a deal with the devil to get the nomination. Jeez!:rolleyes:

breg
03-14-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by logamus

it could be me, but that guy looks alot like ming the mericless.

Do you know how long it's been since I've watched Buck Rodgers?

Personally, I'd like to think that all of our leaders are endorsed by the Gray's...

Looks like a bigger Sci Fi geek than me caught that it was Flash Gordon, and not Ruck Rodgers. I pass the crown....:D

Timmee
03-14-2004, 09:19 AM
Given the way this thread is going, all I'm gonna say is: IBTL :D

BTW, that guy does look like Ming the Merciless, but he was a character from the Flash Gordon series, not Buck Rogers.

Brak
03-14-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Jack_Dubious

JDub

can you keep on making stuff up? please? i love to read lies. really, i do. this is me believing you.

Rooster
03-14-2004, 06:00 PM
A liberal good friends with a Satanist. And the moronic minority really thinks Kerry can win the South. Hilarious.

mcveighr
03-14-2004, 06:18 PM
Liberal? He's like the least liberal of the candidates.

I'd hate to see your opinion of a conservative.

Rooster
03-14-2004, 06:30 PM
John Kerry is extremely liberal. The closest thing you had to a middle-off-the-road canidate was Joe in '04.

mcveighr
03-14-2004, 06:34 PM
I dunno I'd say Kucinich was the best choice.

1stdeadeye
03-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by mcveighr
Liberal? He's like the least liberal of the candidates.

I'd hate to see your opinion of a conservative.

Have you ever seen his record? The only way to call him a conservative is to stand him next to Teddy "Chappaquiddick wasn't my fault" Kennedy!

The only Democratic candidate I would have voted for was Lieberman. Kerry is in his honeymoon right now. He is gonna get smoked once he is exposed.

Restola
03-14-2004, 07:08 PM
mcveigh is just repeating what CNN told him.

You are right 1stDE. Once the republicans start showing what Kerry really is, the middle is going to run away.

1stdeadeye
03-14-2004, 07:10 PM
mcveigh is just repeating what CNN told him.

You are right 1stDE. Once the republicans start showing what Kerry really is, the middle is going to run away.

It's a shame. A Lieberman/Bush race would have been great!

Jack_Dubious
03-15-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Brak

can you keep on making stuff up? please? i love to read lies. really, i do. this is me believing you.

I am lying??? Read through the threads on this board. Many members (even proclaimed "christians"), hold values which are much more aligned with Satanic (Church of Satan) values, than Christian values. Granted im not calling anyone a Satan worshiper, even Church of Satan doesnt believe in a Satan....but I do see more statements on this board that are supported by The Satanic Bible, than by Jesus.

For example, Jesus teaches about turning the other cheek, loving your enemy, those who live by the sword will die by the sword, blessed are the meek and poor, the evils of wealth etc. etc.

Church of Satan (Anton La Vey) teaches that kindness/love/respect should only be given to those that deserve it, vengeance should be brought upon your adversary, the bold are blessed , and the weak and stupid deserve nothing. etc. etc.

So you know im neither Christian nor Satanist, and Im not claiming anyone is right or wrong, im just pointing something out.

Now Ill assume you are calling me a liar due to your ignorance about Church of Satan and Christianity. Or was that your best response?

JDub

Flamebo
03-15-2004, 10:41 AM
Doesn't matter, he'll be just as bad as Bush. I don't want to vote for either of these scumbags. Filthy globalists.

Rooster
03-15-2004, 12:06 PM
LOL! The liberal's poster boy in another briliant move declared when asked exactly which world leaders have thrown their support to him:

"Kerry finally declared: 'That's none of your business.' "

None of our business that the leaders of North Korea, China, Iran, Syria, France, and other scumbag countries are supporting someone who is charged with defending our freedom and way of life?

None of our business indeed.

And as far as globalization, this planet belongs to those with the strength to take it. If your job can be done by a mexican child for .50 cents an hour, you wern't worth a whole lot, were you.

1stdeadeye
03-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Rooster
LOL! The liberal's poster boy in another briliant move declared when asked exactly which world leaders have thrown their support to him:

"Kerry finally declared: 'That's none of your business.' "

None of our business that the leaders of North Korea, China, Iran, Syria, France, and other scumbag countries are supporting someone who is charged with defending our freedom and way of life?

None of our business indeed.

And as far as globalization, this planet belongs to those with the strength to take it. If your job can be done by a mexican child for .50 cents an hour, you wern't worth a whole lot, were you.

Even better then that is the Washington Times investigated his claim. He couldn't have met with any of the leaders of Europe since 2002. His trips out of the country and foreign leaders trips here don't match up!

Link for story. Kerry caught in a lie! (http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040315-122457-7534r.htm)

than205
03-16-2004, 08:59 PM
JDub,
Deaf ears. I applaud your attempts though.

than205
03-17-2004, 09:43 PM
http://infowars.com/print/misc/bedfellows.htm

1stdeadeye
03-17-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by than205
http://infowars.com/print/misc/bedfellows.htm

Duh!

We know it was a joke. This thread started as a gag saying Kerry made a deal with the Devil to get the nod!:rolleyes:

than205
03-18-2004, 09:40 PM
thanks!
I love you, man!

aaron_mag
03-19-2004, 12:50 PM
Ha! Jdub hit the nail on the head....

Typical argument:

We need a man like GW Bush! Someone who will defend this country's christian values. Oh...and by the way. Quit whining about healthcare. If you don't make enough money you don't deserve it. Why? Because we are living in a material......(break into Madonna singing).

:)

And 1stdeadeye. Don't welch on that barrel condom when your man loses the big one....okay. I know you will be in shock at the unraveling of all your elaborate illusions about what the American people really think...but a bet is a bet..

;)

1stdeadeye
03-19-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by aaron_mag
And 1stdeadeye. Don't welch on that barrel condom when your man loses the big one....okay. I know you will be in shock at the unraveling of all your elaborate illusions about what the American people really think...but a bet is a bet..

;)

Remember when Kerry gets clobbered, I want a Blue Rogue Factor Barrel Bag and Albinonewt gets a white or black one!:D

p8ntball1016
03-19-2004, 03:11 PM

Remember when Kerry gets clobbered, I want a Blue Rogue Factor Barrel Bag and Albinonewt gets a white or black one!:D if kerry wins you have to buy me a brand new cyborg. black to blue fade.:D

1stdeadeye
03-19-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by p8ntball1016
if kerry wins you have to buy me a brand new cyborg. black to blue fade.:D

Uhm no.

I don't make bets with minors. They never pay up!:p

Glickman
11-14-2004, 06:21 PM
i couldnt see the pic, so i went to the site its hosted at and found this :
http://www.unclephilly.com/nov04/bushdebatenotes.jpg

and i figured he just wrote "Kerry smells" on it :D

-=Squid=-
11-14-2004, 07:01 PM
I love Satan!

(please post that rolling of the eyes smiley, Mango)

- Goro