PDA

View Full Version : welcome back

Mojojojo
03-13-2004, 12:56 AM
well, aloha all...

it's been forever since i've been around
most probably don't know me, and alot probably don't remember me...

but, my name is Eric, i shoot...well...shot a 68 pf mag, w/ smart valve double trigger, and 16" cp barrel...
i actually just sold that...

and which brings me to a sort of different question

i'm going to be picking up a nova 700....yeah a nova 700...
a buddy of mine owned a shop, and he has about 4, brand new and still in the boxes :D ..
and i'm gonna be buying one...

i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get some information on them..like upgrades, if any.......if any store still carries them? and if anything from other markers will be easily swapped on to it...

i'm pretty much looking for a new grip, so i can mount a d/f and a hp tank.... and possible a new barrel, i know that there were about 3-4 barrels for them....

if anyone knows that'd be great, if not, whatever...

Later All

Eric

slushee
03-13-2004, 05:53 AM
hey man! .. WoW I haven't seen you in forever on here. Your right .. a lot of people have come and gone .. heck I even dissappeared for a few years.

Nice to see you back though ;) oh .. umm .. bout the Nova .. I have NO idea .. sorry, eheh ..

cphilip
03-13-2004, 08:03 AM
Welcome back!

Mojojojo
03-13-2004, 12:31 PM
yeah, i got outta the whole paintball thing for about 1 yr...maybe 2.... and i just recently bought a car, so, i kinda need to get rid of my equipment...
http://pic7.picturetrail.com/VOL211/1738150/3801059/47126462.jpg

even tho i'm buying more :confused:
i dunno, just looking for something different...the nova seams like if i walk onto a field, everyone will just look and laugh, eventho it puts out about....10 bps?

well it feels good to be back...and hopefully i'll be around for awhile....

Catch ya'll later

Chronobreak
03-13-2004, 02:14 PM
the novas arent known for being very reliable infact alot of them were recalled i beleive and sooo old now and made for co2 etc and 10 bps isnt really much ide suggest picking up a nice custom mag