PDA

View Full Version : Team positions

B.A.M.
03-13-2004, 05:32 PM
Me and my friends just started a 3 man team. I was wondering if any could give us some pointers on what type of game plan we should use and what kind of setup ex. 2 front and a backman. Any other tips or pointer would be great to. Thx for your input

Lohman446
03-13-2004, 05:50 PM
OUr three man team:

We have one very solid back player, very good

I generally play front, but have been known to play back from time to time... not as good as he does

We have one mid player who starts back and moves as able to, on the opposite side of the field as me

Generally

03-13-2004, 10:28 PM
It helps a lot in 3 man if you have 3 players that are in good enough shape and can play all positions. Also keeping your guns up through the whole game will help a lot. A succesful three man strategy seems to be play defensive off the break and have everyone shooting. Figure out what there strong side will be (sometimes teams will stack a side with 2 guys) and exploit there weak side.

B.A.M.
03-14-2004, 12:39 PM
thank u for your input sounds good.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
03-14-2004, 01:06 PM
I use a hal b because I NEED the speed and postive feed of it. I tried using an egg and it just didn't work well at all with my X. I also like how durable the halo b is, it will take a beating. I've also had nothing but wonderful customer service in dealing with Odyssey.

B.A.M.
03-14-2004, 03:24 PM
ya i also have a halo b but it looks almost too flashy on my beat up mag 68 classic. But i am going to get a rt ule