PDA

View Full Version : checked out the dm4s today

TecnoRobo
03-13-2004, 10:12 PM
went to my store because they now have dm4s in stock.
I think they are really slick and look alot better in person then what i've seen in pictures.

They still have the water gun Esque look but it would grow on me.
They are pretty dang light too.

Id be kinda interested in one if i had the cash haha

Rope a Dope
03-13-2004, 10:17 PM
I'm still deciding on what I want.

All the DM4's I've seen have had major problems and have needed to be sent back. Few guys at my field had them, the very first to get one sent his back 4 times before they got it right and last I heard he was selling it, lol

I'm seriously considering the NYX Matrix.

Any thoughts?

can'tthink of1
03-13-2004, 10:28 PM
I got to shoot a dm4 last weekend, and I was impressed. But what you are really paying for it the body and milling, which looks a lot better in person. Still really nice though.

03-13-2004, 10:33 PM
I think the dM4 problems ahve a lot to do with user error. The field I play at has 3 DM4s that all work perfectly. I still think they r ugly though.

tony3
03-13-2004, 10:34 PM
I didn't get the whole story from my cousin but I think he ripped the noids wires off his:rolleyes: Good thing BBT fixxed it right up for him. I'd go with an alias over a dm4

Rope a Dope
03-13-2004, 10:54 PM
I already have an Angel Speed... so timmys, vikings.. blah.. all the same to me. A ram hits a valve, balls flys out. My Speed is an awesome gun, but I just want something new to play around with and a Matrix is totally different.

Of course my ULE E-Mag is my #1 gun, everything else is 2nd. :D

The problems I saw with the DM4 was the LPR, the same problem the DM3's had, only difference is you could change the LPR on the DM3, you can't on the DM4 since it is built into the gun....

(yes I know it is not officaly called the DM3, I'm talking about a Dye Matrix that was made in 2003.)

afrankart
03-13-2004, 11:03 PM
I just picked up a cobalt DM4 and so far, I am loving it. I think it is beautiful, it shoots ropes, it's eerily smooth, and except for the gas consumption, I couldn't be happier with it. Yes, you can replace the lpr when someone comes up with one that fits in the body. I have heard there might be one in the works.