PDA

View Full Version : Best High End Air System

AGDmagman2001
09-25-2001, 06:20 PM
I'm thinking about getting a Dynaflow but thought I'd check with ya'll first. I want something that is light, has a fast recharge, on/off valve, and adovetail mount.

Thanks

magmanpaintball
09-25-2001, 06:25 PM
Nitro Duck 68 4500psi adjustable tank. Very consistent tank. All my shots are within 2 fps even in rapid fire.

toymyster
09-25-2001, 07:49 PM
MacDev Conquest!!! No questions!!!!

Load SM5
09-25-2001, 07:51 PM
Can't go wrong with a Dynaflow. I love mine. It's all that you mentioned and looks cool on a shocktech drop. I was amazed how light it is when I first got it. I noticed you live in Georgia. I don't know if you have plans to go to the Wildfire scenario game in a week and a half but you can check mine out if you are.

Allen
09-25-2001, 08:56 PM
Here's consistancy for you- at the Tippmann Challenge this last weekend, I used my Model 98 with the Flatline tank mounted on, straight into the CVX valve. I shot 288, 288, 290 fps. That is just one string- almost all others were similar (except that my velocity nut kept backing out, and I didn't want to take the gun apart to fix that problem).

emaggot4life
09-25-2001, 09:28 PM
I have only seen 2 of them , but the WDP AIR system is the best I have ever seen. I have played with the Smart Parts Max Flo's, Armmageddon, Apocalypse, and my current AGD Flatline (can't wait for the 4500's to come out...). Note that all of those systems wern't mine (I wish) just friends or other players that let me play a game with their setup.

AGDmagman2001
09-26-2001, 11:56 AM
Thanks for your help. The Conquest won't work because it only goes up to 600psi. and I run a retro valve so it doesn't adj. up to the 750 or so that I like. The flatline won't work with a dovetail, and since I've got a Z-grip the only way to mount to the side is with a cradle. The angle air is to $$$. How is the on/off on the dynaflow. I'm not going to be at wildfire for the big game but I do want to try one sometime. I'm planning on going to the 3-man Nasty touney in Dec. there. Anyone else.

AGDmagman2001

Thanks

Scorch
09-26-2001, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by AGDmagman2001
Thanks for your help. The Conquest won't work because it only goes up to 600psi. and I run a retro valve so it doesn't adj. up to the 750 or so that I like.

The amazing flow of the Conquest has allowed me to run several different markers at much lower input pressure. 100-150psi below the marker's factory spec.

I had an RT... I normally ran it at 580-620 with a substantially poorer performing system (NitroDuck Mini-Reg).
I believe you would find it more than capable. :)

Gramps & Grizzly's Outpost is the US Distributor for MacDev. I understand they have had experience with Mags on MaxAttacks and Conquests.
7203 Arlington Ave Unit F, Riverside, CA 92503
Phone: (909) 359 4859
Fax: (909) 359 5208

Scorch

Hasty8
09-26-2001, 12:42 PM
Thanks for your help. The Conquest won't work because it only goes up to 600psi. and I run a retro valve so it doesn't adj. up to the 750 or so that I like. The flatline won't work with a dovetail, and since I've got a Z-grip the only way to mount to the side is with a cradle. The angle air is to $$$. How is the on/off on the dynaflow. I'm not going to be at wildfire for the big game but I do want to try one sometime. I'm planning on going to the 3-man Nasty touney in Dec. there. Anyone else.

AGDmagman2001

Thanks

Not for nothing but I don't think you are correct on the MacDev. I have a conquest on a 68/45 on my emag and it works like a charm. Beautiful consistency and an amazing on/off switch.

AGDmagman2001
09-26-2001, 01:53 PM
Ya'll may be right but when I was looking at getting one I called MacDev and they told me that the Conquest would work on a mag but you wouldn't be able to adj. the trigger reactitivity as much with the Retro Valve. As for the Emag it wouldn't make much difference anyway (unless you have it in RT mode) since the air pressure doesn't control the trigger.

Keep the replys coming
I'm still learning

Thanks

Puckz
09-26-2001, 02:20 PM
Max Flow! Max Flow! Max Flow!

Load SM5
09-26-2001, 04:41 PM
How is the on/off on the dynaflow.

It works great. It can be a little alarming at first because when you turn it off the air in the line is bled out very quickly. It can make a loud pop when the tank is full and you'll get a few looks and a few "Well that did'nt sound good comments." But I love the tank and because it's so light it keeps the weight on my E-mag down, too.

rythm68
09-27-2001, 01:20 AM
I use the Centerflag Hyperflow 201 88/4500 on my E-mag and it works absolutely terrific. As for the on/off....LoadSM is right. It will make a pop noise when the tank is full but you can control it by slowly pressing the button for a softer release. Great consistency and the overall profile of the reg is great.

Gambit1106
09-27-2001, 09:45 AM
I have to agree, I love my Dynaflow. Yes, to the on/off its a bit loud and you get looks but its very easy to use. Its a great tank I switch it between all of my guns by sliding it on to the dovetail on my DF. One thing I did notice was that its a tight fit with my Rase tank cover and a shocktek DF. The cover is right up on the DF but its OK. I have a CP flame DF and it fits great.

Darren

wyn1370
09-27-2001, 10:14 AM
my dynaflow worked great on my retro mini. Can't say I like it running lower than 600psi though. I'm having trouble keeping it at 500 for my intimidator.