PDA

View Full Version : Whew! I got stitched up today...

punkncat
03-14-2004, 07:10 PM
Ended up being a HUGE turnout at my bud's backyard field.There were 30+ players on a field generally played by 10.
There were a group of guys that came out that were/had been in the marines.They had been playing paintball together for a while, and knew their game.They blasted our (rears) all day long.It was pretty sad,for us.
One game I got surrounded by a few of them.I tried to run at one of the guys while I was firing at him to make a hole to get out of.He missed me , and I him right up to the point we got about 10 feet from each other.He hit me with 7 balls in a diagonal up my body.I have 7 perfect purple welts to remeber my stupidity by.A few even bleeding......:D

Well eventually the heat and constant losing got on some nerves.Coupled with the fact that a few players on the winning side got cocky and started flaunting and boasting , then leading right into smack talking....the owner of the field and one of the players just about threw down.It was unreal...but that is another story.

Mag Master 04
03-14-2004, 10:14 PM
hmm when i read the title i figured u got a mad cut and u had to get stitches...o well sweet story, cool for yur friends back yard field too, i hope to have a few of those kinds of turnouts

SN0BL1ND
03-15-2004, 07:59 AM
'Ninja's place?

magking1971
03-15-2004, 08:04 AM
Pics?

punkncat
03-15-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by SN0BL1ND
'Ninja's place?

Yeah , out at the Ninja's....loads of folks rockin the back yard.
Parking was at a premium thats for SURE.

As far as pics , I have no host.
There is a group pic available here.This is only part of the people that showed.
http://www.homestead.com/teamwaterworks/

The pic at the bottom of the page.
I am the guy in the back row,left side w/ hopper under my chin.